Convenient

Posted by Reviewer1772233 on Sep 20, 2008

I have been impressed with these vitamins. It is great to take one daily rather than 5+.

I'm alive

Posted by Reviewer1778392 on Jan 23, 2011

I'm still kicking and relatively healthy.

good

Posted by 5371643392130821259 on Jul 17, 2012

good

1 A day

Posted by Reviewer1895337 on Sep 11, 2008

Notice my hair growing faster and my nails growing stronger. Great 1 a day for women!

Really good vitamin

Posted by Reviewer1222821 on Mar 09, 2012

My friend and I were in need of a really good vitamin that was iron free and helped restore our energy. Our first stop was Whole Foods. We chose Simply One - iron free. They were a bit pricey in my opinion. So, I decided to look on iherb.com. As expected, we received a much better value. I am really pleased with this vitamin. It helped to decrease my mood swings during my cycle which was a huge plus for me and my family.

Simply One Women

Posted by Reviewer1381134 on Feb 04, 2010

The best multi vitamin I have take -- and I have tried MANY! I like what you get out of only one tab a day. Great product!

I just feel better

Posted by Reviewer1465605 on Sep 19, 2008

since I started taking these. Not that I can run marathons, but I am more alert, less cloudy in the brain. I will definitely continue to use these vitamins.

Wife use of Vitamins!

Posted by Reviewer1488390 on Nov 18, 2009

I must tell you that I have been trying to get my wife to take vitamin supplements for the last 30 years. She would try them and immediately stop taking them. She said they made her burp and feel uncomfortable. Your vitamins are the first ones she has been able to take that caused no discomfort and made her feel great. SHE CAN REALLY TELL THE DIFFERENCE AND WILL NOT GIVE UP THIS BRAND FOR ANYTHING. She loves the changes she is detecting in her health and how she feels. Much more energy is a secondary byproduct from taking these vitamins as she keeps on telling me!

Simply One Women, Iron Free

Posted by Reviewer1511668 on Aug 12, 2011

I like the fact that the Super Nutrition, Simply One Women Iron Free has little potassium in the ingredients because I have high potassium. This is the only vitamin that I could find that has a small amount.

Super Nutrition, Simply One Women, Iron Free

Posted by Reviewer1531009 on May 07, 2009

I really enjoy this vitamin because I only have to take one. Works really well. Highly recommend.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »