Wonderful for PMS!

Posted by 4799956932316390881 on Dec 24, 2015

I was getting ready to start taking antidepressants because my PMS was so bad my husband feared for his life. This month my period crept up on us without anyone knowing. Definitely worth the money!

like them

Posted by Reviewer2798976 on Mar 30, 2014

I just feel better when I take these.

Great brand of vitamins

Posted by Reviewer2444601 on Dec 10, 2013

I love these vitamins. They are gluten free and seem very effective. The only draw back is that they are kind of pricey, but I guess you get what you pay for. I'd rather take vitamins that are absorbed and only take them every second day bc of the price than take cheap stuff every day and get nothing out of it.

powerful supplement

Posted by Reviewer1994621 on Dec 08, 2012

seems to deliver as promised with no side effects after a month of use

좋아요!

Posted by 5310411151710924762 on Dec 02, 2012

레인보우사의 Just Once women 제품보다 함량이 월등히 뛰어납니다. 그리고 냄새도 덜한 편이예요. 하루 3회 챙겨먹을 자신이 없는 분이 선택하면 최고입니다.

Super easy - one a day!

Posted by Reviewer1481099 on Nov 21, 2012

When I take these regularly, they are fantastic!

Great vitamins

Posted by Reviewer2356089 on Sep 15, 2012

Great vitamins, just the best. recurrent pain had gone from my life. Very good sostv, ceased to feel zombie

Best vitamins ever!

Posted by Reviewer2080279 on Jul 10, 2012

These are a little pricey, but I bought them before leaving to study abroad because I knew I wouldn't have access to healthy foods--and I'm SO glad I did! I think taking them is the only reason I haven't gotten sick! Plus vitamins sometimes make me get sick, but these never do. I say they are worth the price

Causes headache and nausea

Posted by organic on Apr 04, 2012

I love the idea of taking just one pill that is packed to the brim with goodness. Super Nutrition Simply One Women seemed to fit the bill - until I swallowed my first pill. Within minutes my head felt heavy and I became nauseous. After a few hours, the effect was gone. I tried a second pill about a week later with the same results. I really wanted to love this product but the side effects just won't permit me to. How disappointing!

Great price for a great product

Posted by Reviewer2343361 on Mar 16, 2012

I love the simplicity of a once-a-day vitamin, and Super Nutrition's quality can't be beat. If I had anything less than stellar to say about them, it's that they're a little on the large side, and sometimes hard to swallow.