Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials

Super Nutrition, Super Immune Antioxidant-Rich Multivitamin, 240 Tabs

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

The BEST multivitamin out there!

4 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer2982192 on Dec 11, 2006

I have been taking these vitamins for over 6 months now, and not only are they the most complete and best whole food multivitamin out there, but, you can really feel the difference in your body, your mood, your energy levels, and more. Even my skin and hair look better than ever. I highly recommend these supplements!

The Best

Posted by Reviewer1200220 on Dec 31, 2006

I have been using this product for servaral years and continue to do so for many more years! I have tried other products prior to this product but they did not compare, i even switched to a different product a few years ago but i realized that this product is truly the best for and i have not used any other product ever since.

one of the very best

Posted by Reviewer1092059 on Oct 15, 2008

If I can't feel the difference, switch products. Buy this one over an over again, several years, worth every penny. Joe

The Best

Posted by Reviewer3312383 on Jan 29, 2009

Immediately noticed better energy and effects upon taking this product. Was taking Rainbow Light's Advanced Nutritional System for years and never noticed any positive effects. The higher B vitamins potencies seem to offset the effects of caffeine and the rest is the best. Will take 8 everyday indefinitely. I am athletic (after work) and eat and supplement everyday.

Great Vitamins expensive but worth it

Posted by Reviewer2480937 on Apr 20, 2009

I haven't had a bad cold in years since I have been taking these vitamins. I take 3 tabs a day but it asks to take a lot more than that. I feel nauseous if I take more and if with an empty stomach that's why I only take three. Of course no one should rely on vitamin tabs alone for proper nutrition. A good diet of real and healthy food is a must. However, these vitamins do help enhance my nutrition. Like I said, I haven't gotten sick (cold, cough, flu) since I started taking these. No kidding! And I used to be skeptical about vitamins but not with these.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »