• Formerly called Super Blend

Posted by 5587173956062915737 on Sep 24, 2015

great

Amazing!

Posted by HolisticBrian on Oct 07, 2013

Without a doubt, this by far the best multivitamin I have ever taken! My over all wellness is greatly improved. Love the fact that it is food based and covers essential vitamins. Super love the fact that it is packed with Phyto-Antioxidant Nutrients and additional herbs and green foods. Being Paleo/Vegan I do not have to worry about sugar, yeast, soy, gluten, etc.

Super Nutrition, Super Immune Multi Vitamin

Posted by Reviewer3160534 on Aug 07, 2011

It is great product, I feel a lot of energy! Thanks to iHerb for low prices!!!

top notch

Posted by Reviewer1081720 on Jul 18, 2011

Been using for at least 10 years ... still alive and still healthy at 55 years old, gotta be from something

Great vitamins!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1949887 on Apr 27, 2011

I have been ordering this vitamins for a while and I love how it gives me more energy and stamina. I also forgot the last time I was ill!!! It's easy to take and it has so much in the tablet !!!

Excellent Multi-Vitamin for those on the go.

Posted by Reviewer2530419 on Jul 20, 2010

I am a busy person and I don't have time to mix an "EVERYTHING" daily supplement. These are an excellent way to take the supplement I need when I am pressed for time. I am grateful that this "ALL-IN-ONE" supplemet exists.

complete

Posted by Reviewer2329343 on Mar 13, 2010

looking for a multi supplement and liking this so far in smaller dosage.

luv it

Posted by Reviewer2833881 on Nov 16, 2009

These are the best multi's I have ever taken. They also include several supplements that I had been buying separately. This vitamin is worth every penny!

Great Vitamins expensive but worth it

Posted by Reviewer2480937 on Apr 20, 2009

I haven't had a bad cold in years since I have been taking these vitamins. I take 3 tabs a day but it asks to take a lot more than that. I feel nauseous if I take more and if with an empty stomach that's why I only take three. Of course no one should rely on vitamin tabs alone for proper nutrition. A good diet of real and healthy food is a must. However, these vitamins do help enhance my nutrition. Like I said, I haven't gotten sick (cold, cough, flu) since I started taking these. No kidding! And I used to be skeptical about vitamins but not with these.

Time frame

Posted by Reviewer2600110 on Mar 14, 2009

Thank You, Ist experience w/ on-line ordering of supplements, working on budgets has changed my ways of purchasing needs that may be excluded in todays economy. Beside the savings on cost, the convenience in delivery, it works 4 me, and excited 2 place my next order and pass on the iHerd.com line of product 2 all concerned shoppers. Keep up the admired help U all at iHerb.com Luis Tirre San Clemente ,Ca.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »