• Formerly called Super Blend

• Reviews | English

The BEST multivitamin out there!

Posted by Reviewer2982192 on Dec 11, 2006

I have been taking these vitamins for over 6 months now, and not only are they the most complete and best whole food multivitamin out there, but, you can really feel the difference in your body, your mood, your energy levels, and more. Even my skin and hair look better than ever. I highly recommend these supplements!

The Best

Posted by Reviewer3312383 on Jan 29, 2009

Immediately noticed better energy and effects upon taking this product. Was taking Rainbow Light's Advanced Nutritional System for years and never noticed any positive effects. The higher B vitamins potencies seem to offset the effects of caffeine and the rest is the best. Will take 8 everyday indefinitely. I am athletic (after work) and eat and supplement everyday.

one of the very best

Posted by Reviewer1092059 on Oct 15, 2008

If I can't feel the difference, switch products. Buy this one over an over again, several years, worth every penny. Joe

The Best

Posted by Reviewer1200220 on Dec 31, 2006

I have been using this product for servaral years and continue to do so for many more years! I have tried other products prior to this product but they did not compare, i even switched to a different product a few years ago but i realized that this product is truly the best for and i have not used any other product ever since.

Great Vitamins expensive but worth it

Posted by Reviewer2480937 on Apr 20, 2009

I haven't had a bad cold in years since I have been taking these vitamins. I take 3 tabs a day but it asks to take a lot more than that. I feel nauseous if I take more and if with an empty stomach that's why I only take three. Of course no one should rely on vitamin tabs alone for proper nutrition. A good diet of real and healthy food is a must. However, these vitamins do help enhance my nutrition. Like I said, I haven't gotten sick (cold, cough, flu) since I started taking these. No kidding! And I used to be skeptical about vitamins but not with these.

Excellent Multi-Vitamin for those on the go.

Posted by Reviewer2530419 on Jul 20, 2010

I am a busy person and I don't have time to mix an "EVERYTHING" daily supplement. These are an excellent way to take the supplement I need when I am pressed for time. I am grateful that this "ALL-IN-ONE" supplemet exists.

Best Multi out there.

Posted by Reviewer2600935 on May 07, 2008

Don't like taking 100 pills this is a multi vitamin with everything in it but the kitchen sink and is easy to take.

luv it

Posted by Reviewer2833881 on Nov 16, 2009

These are the best multi's I have ever taken. They also include several supplements that I had been buying separately. This vitamin is worth every penny!

top notch

Posted by Reviewer1081720 on Jul 18, 2011

Been using for at least 10 years ... still alive and still healthy at 55 years old, gotta be from something

Super Nutrition, Super Immune Multi Vitamin

Posted by Reviewer3160534 on Aug 07, 2011

It is great product, I feel a lot of energy! Thanks to iHerb for low prices!!!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »