July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Super Nutrition, Think Clearly, 90 Veggie Tabs

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Super Clarity

Posted by Reviewer3008463 on Nov 18, 2007

This has improved my mental focus by a landslide. I use it for studying for college, and in my daily work. Great of ADD or similar mental focus problems. A daily regiman is needed.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer2542009 on Mar 03, 2009

I won't go so far as to say it made my memory better, but it definitely made me feel more awake and less foggy. And there were no side effects at all. No jitters or headaches either.

Super Nutrition, Think Clearly

Posted by Reviewer2298992 on Nov 30, 2009

I have been using this product for several years and found it to help with better memory, clearer thinking and happier mood. I used to have "fuzzy brain" and noticed the improvement in a couple of weeks. I have no side effects- just miss them if I don't take them.

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer1195709 on Feb 04, 2010

I've used Think Clearly for about three years and love it! Helps with focus and clarity.

great brain food

Posted by Reviewer3268445 on Jun 12, 2010

I originally got this for my mother, for her memory, and I take it now as well for brain endurance/power. It seems to have the essential "brain" enhancement herbs, vitamins,and supplements that are recommended. It may be helping me and my mom's brains, but hard to tell because we take many other good supplements also.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »