Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer1195709 on Feb 04, 2010

I've used Think Clearly for about three years and love it! Helps with focus and clarity.

Super Clarity

Posted by Reviewer3008463 on Nov 18, 2007

This has improved my mental focus by a landslide. I use it for studying for college, and in my daily work. Great of ADD or similar mental focus problems. A daily regiman is needed.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer2542009 on Mar 03, 2009

I won't go so far as to say it made my memory better, but it definitely made me feel more awake and less foggy. And there were no side effects at all. No jitters or headaches either.

Good stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2592156 on Feb 04, 2009

We've been taking Think Clearly for a while now, and it really does seem to help us focus and be more productive. The "Niacin flush" only happens the first few times you take it. Thumbs up!

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2635537 on Sep 20, 2011

I feel like I'm doing something good for my body and brain when I take these, great natural product

Helps my digestion

Posted by Reviewer1846966 on Dec 30, 2010

I like this for the Betaine and gingo biloba, no discomfort to my stomach, I am 68 years old. This product also helps to obsorb, my other supplements. Jim, California

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1882702 on Nov 01, 2007

Have taken Think Clearly for several years and am convinced that they have a positive and significant effect on the quickness of thinking and word retrieval.

Help for the Weary

Posted by Reviewer2060826 on Jan 19, 2009

My husband uses this product to help him keep alert and clear-headed during his busy workdays in a stressful managerial position. He recommended Think Clearly to his boss -- a man who had never taken any supplements before -- who has reported back that he's has more brain energy now, and is recommending the product to other men, as well.

Helps Focus

Posted by Reviewer2138637 on Dec 19, 2008

I am able to stay focused much better using the Think clearly. Its helped with work on boring assignments. Enough to make a great difference and yet no side effects.

Super Nutrition, Think Clearly

Posted by Reviewer2298992 on Nov 30, 2009

I have been using this product for several years and found it to help with better memory, clearer thinking and happier mood. I used to have "fuzzy brain" and noticed the improvement in a couple of weeks. I have no side effects- just miss them if I don't take them.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »