Microlingual vitamin d3

Posted by Reviewer2408320 on Apr 17, 2011

This product is what all vitamins and herbs should be.I like fact that it dissovles instantly and goes right into your blood stream.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2488788 on Jul 01, 2012

Great product, easy to use. Melts under the tongue in seconds. A+

good company

Posted by Reviewer2660288 on Sep 30, 2011

for those that cannot utilize fats, this is the only form of D3 that will break down and be used by the body.

Graeme

Posted by 5743062012248565596 on Nov 19, 2012

So easy to take

Wondering why it is different?

Posted by Reviewer2876212 on Jun 22, 2013

I purchased this product once before. It was the only Vit D-5000 that didn't make my young adult daughter feel nauseated after taking it. But this new bottle isn't the same. It doesn't dissolve under the tongue like the first lot, we have to chew it and it doesn't taste quite the same.

LOTS OF VITAMIN D ! (for the money)

Posted by healthysupplements on Sep 22, 2015

Title says it all. Easy to take, too. No drops or big pills or hastles. Highly Recommend.

Vitamin D3

Posted by Reviewer1527954 on Sep 01, 2011

Seems more effective than capsules.

So very convenient

Posted by 5758450263846515552 on Dec 30, 2012

A great way and a great product. Superior Source are to be commended on their entire range of products.

The best Vitamin D3 that works very Quickly, no big pills to swallow either. Even my doctor asked me what I used, I sent her the link.

Posted by 4803030436362346845 on Aug 25, 2016

My Vitamin D was always low, I bought these and after one week my vitamin D is on top again. I used the first week one per day. The second week I used one every second day because it is 5000 IU. Now I use once a month. Even my doctor asked me what I use, so I sent her the link. THE BEST PRODUCT EVER.

Not as described and unexpected side effect

Posted by FrenchBerber on Jul 28, 2015

I bought it for me and my mother. It does not dissolve Instantly. Indeed, it takes more than 5 minutes to dissolve completely under my tongue. In the meanwhile, you swallow a part of it. I took it 3 times just to make sure it was not specific to one pill. My mother who used to take french vitamin D-based product didn't like it. By the way, she has diabetes type 2 and take various other pills. She earned two large painful pimples on her leg the same day after eating just one. She never had that before. I cant prove it is related to that but she does not want it anymore.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »