Très bon - Very good - Heel good

Posted by 5208752823435593687 on Feb 06, 2016

Une façon facile de prendre de la vitamine B12 Fond tout de suite et goût neutre => facile avec les enfants Pas de Mg stearate en additif !!!! Prix d'ami pr une molécule de B12 de qualité supérieure

Good unless you are allergic to acacia gum

Posted by teacupLA on Jan 26, 2015

this is a great simple product. I am allergic to acacia gum so only use when the others run out

Great Product

Posted by 5359973194038685596 on Apr 10, 2014

See my other review! They make a product that looks the same and comes with 100 pills per bottle instead of 60, bottles just a few cents different in price. I pick the bottle with 60 ct. because the B-12 come from Methylcobalamin, my research says that is the best. Sly changing the count instead of adjusting the price to keep both at 100 ct., just want to point out the difference. Don't think you can find a brand that disloves even close to these. So much easier on your body, and you get more from each dose.

Wonderful

Posted by Reviewer2834180 on Jul 23, 2013

I love the instant dissolving tablets. Size is very small, I like that, and the red color doesn't bother me at all. If you are careful opening the bottle and removing the cotton, the red does not go everywhere.

great product

Posted by Reviewer2657801 on Jul 19, 2013

Really does give you energy quickly

Favorite source of B12

Posted by Reviewer1148576 on Jul 17, 2013

The tiny tablets are easy to take and dissolve very quickly under the tongue. Excellent product.

ultra fast melt

Posted by Reviewer2882806 on Nov 11, 2012

The pills are definitely small and red. I am currently using 1000 mcg once or twice a month. I was taking 5000 mcg once a week, which gave me insomnia and prostate pain. High levels of B12 apparently increases prostate cancer risk. Without blood tests, it's hard to know the right dose. These are very low in sugar. The bottle has a screw cap with cardboard in the cap. There is an absorbent in the bottle. It was messy opening the bottle - the cotton piece pulled out a few pills and red dust got all over the bottle. The foil seal peels off fairly clean with no sticky residue. I might try capsules next time, since I don't think sublingual tablets are necessary for most people.

Great b 12 product

Posted by Reviewer2198938 on Sep 13, 2012

Nice way to get b12 without the fillers, etc. So far I really like this product and I've used it for about a month now.

Effective

Posted by Reviewer3179399 on Jul 29, 2012

This product was helpful in keeping my B12 levels in normal mid-range confirmed by blood test several months after receiving a B12 shot for low B12 level. I like the way it disolves instantly.

Great alernative to cyanocobalamin

Posted by juliem on Apr 13, 2012

It was virtually impossible to find it in Australia in methyl form so I'm very happy that I can get this instead of the common cyanocobalamin.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »