Superior Source MicroLingual Methylcobalamin B-12

Posted by Reviewer2072252 on Oct 11, 2011

The micro tablets dissolve almost instantly and have no lingering after taste. I immediately felt the difference a boost in vitamin B-12 had on my system: no more brain fog, no more lethargy, and no more angst. I purchased two bottles: the second one for my mom. She also felt an immediate boost in energy and noticed her mental processing is becoming clearer.

Easy to administer tablets.

Posted by Reviewer3203438 on Nov 10, 2011

These dissolve instantly and no unpleasant taste. They seem to disappear within minutes meaning they are entering the system completely, unlike some that take about an hour.

ultra fast melt

Posted by Reviewer2882806 on Nov 11, 2012

The pills are definitely small and red. I am currently using 1000 mcg once or twice a month. I was taking 5000 mcg once a week, which gave me insomnia and prostate pain. High levels of B12 apparently increases prostate cancer risk. Without blood tests, it's hard to know the right dose. These are very low in sugar. The bottle has a screw cap with cardboard in the cap. There is an absorbent in the bottle. It was messy opening the bottle - the cotton piece pulled out a few pills and red dust got all over the bottle. The foil seal peels off fairly clean with no sticky residue. I might try capsules next time, since I don't think sublingual tablets are necessary for most people.

Effective

Posted by Reviewer3179399 on Jul 29, 2012

This product was helpful in keeping my B12 levels in normal mid-range confirmed by blood test several months after receiving a B12 shot for low B12 level. I like the way it disolves instantly.

Great Product

Posted by 5359973194038685596 on Apr 10, 2014

See my other review! They make a product that looks the same and comes with 100 pills per bottle instead of 60, bottles just a few cents different in price. I pick the bottle with 60 ct. because the B-12 come from Methylcobalamin, my research says that is the best. Sly changing the count instead of adjusting the price to keep both at 100 ct., just want to point out the difference. Don't think you can find a brand that disloves even close to these. So much easier on your body, and you get more from each dose.

Great alernative to cyanocobalamin

Posted by juliem on Apr 13, 2012

It was virtually impossible to find it in Australia in methyl form so I'm very happy that I can get this instead of the common cyanocobalamin.

great product

Posted by Reviewer2657801 on Jul 19, 2013

Really does give you energy quickly

Great b 12 product

Posted by Reviewer2198938 on Sep 13, 2012

Nice way to get b12 without the fillers, etc. So far I really like this product and I've used it for about a month now.

Seriously?

Posted by Reviewer2607044 on Jan 20, 2014

Can not tell any difference when using this. Nothing at all. I have ridges on my thumbnail and when I take B-12 my nail will start to smooth out and the ridges get smaller - not with this B-12. They got larger and started to get some on my other thumbnail. No energy, no nothing, could not tell I was even taking this.

Wonderful

Posted by Reviewer2834180 on Jul 23, 2013

I love the instant dissolving tablets. Size is very small, I like that, and the red color doesn't bother me at all. If you are careful opening the bottle and removing the cotton, the red does not go everywhere.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »