精神充沛!

Posted by 5437394411448111452 on Apr 08, 2016

對我來說效果很棒!

OK

Posted by Reviewer2278523 on Feb 27, 2015

value priced makes it a good choice iHerb provide fantastic service and fast delivery! Thank you.

good

Posted by sunflower on Dec 27, 2012

These pills definitely work, but they taste terrible.

OK

Posted by MarieMR on Jan 10, 2014

These tiny tabs do not dissolve readily under the tongue. Have to suck them and they take to long to dissolve. The taste is expected for Vitamin B's its ok, at least you can swallow them instead if you want. The neon tint in your urine shows an excess of the B vitamin riboflavin leaving your body. Not feeling any burst of energy from these, actually feel sleepy instead of feeling awake as I usually do. Anyhow I guess people with problems with swallowing Tabs might benefit from these. iHerb provide fantastic service and fast delivery! Thank you.

***

Posted by pickier-than-thou on Apr 16, 2014

3/5

changed color to brown & taste horrible then orderd new one same problem

Posted by AbbyPro on Dec 30, 2014

i ordered one but after one month it changed in color & taste it taste horrible i think it was storing problem in high temperature in my home ordered new one from the opening in same delivery time i had the same problem changed color & taste from pink to brown color they need to check it & they need to change lactose to another sweetener to stevia ( like there other products ) there is a lot of allergy patients don't use it because of lactose

taste

Posted by 5409506739573272640 on Mar 14, 2014

I thought buying a MicroLingual tablet is a good idea, but I just can't stand the taste.

Tastes awful

Posted by 4672103407580196186 on Jan 03, 2015

I will never buy the product again, it does not dissolve properly under the tongue. Most of the boxes contet was crashed and crumbked, Smells and tastes awful.....makes me feel sick. I will never order it again.

awful

Posted by Reviewer1414971 on Aug 18, 2015

The most disgusting drug I have ever tried...

Can't stand the taste

Posted by Reviewer1439427 on Apr 06, 2016

I just received a package and took one. When I opened the bottle the tablets were kinda messy, that orange brown color everywhere. The smell was musty, but of course I thought I'd try one right away. The taste was horrendous! I put it under my tongue and waited it to dissolve, but it didn't (well, it did. Just reaaaaally slowly). At the end I couldn't wait that long, I had to spit it out. The taste was really hard to get off my mouth, that was one of the worst tastes I have ever tasted! Not sure if these have gone bad, the date says 04/18 but the horrible smell and orange/brown color... Are they supposed to just taste and smell like this?!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »