taste

Posted by 5409506739573272640 on Mar 14, 2014

I thought buying a MicroLingual tablet is a good idea, but I just can't stand the taste.

OK

Posted by MarieMR on Jan 10, 2014

These tiny tabs do not dissolve readily under the tongue. Have to suck them and they take to long to dissolve. The taste is expected for Vitamin B's its ok, at least you can swallow them instead if you want. The neon tint in your urine shows an excess of the B vitamin riboflavin leaving your body. Not feeling any burst of energy from these, actually feel sleepy instead of feeling awake as I usually do. Anyhow I guess people with problems with swallowing Tabs might benefit from these. iHerb provide fantastic service and fast delivery! Thank you.

All in one.

Posted by sarahknits on Dec 30, 2012

This is a B complex. It has many B vitamins all together in one pill. Which I needed.

good

Posted by sunflower on Dec 27, 2012

These pills definitely work, but they taste terrible.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1525865 on Sep 03, 2012

Good product. High potency and tastes ok

micro lingual

Posted by Reviewer1761684 on Feb 27, 2012

Most B vitamin mixes taste pretty awful to me. Yet these are just fine melting on my tongue. I dont mind the flavor at all. In fact I look forward to it after a few weeks.

hard to find supplement available and in-stock at iHerb!

Posted by Reviewer2037121 on Jul 08, 2011

my order arrived exactly as ordered and in record time, even though I opted for regular fed ex delivery. Thank you iHerb! for helping me stay healthy.

Works--Confirmed!

Posted by Reviewer1205818 on Jun 20, 2011

My body stopped absorbing vitamin B12 from pill vitamins and I turned up anemic. My doctor suggested I try a sublinqual (under-the-tongue product.) This is the first product of this kind I have tried. I will know soon exactly how well my body absorbs it when I have more blood tests done soon*. But there is no reason to think this won't work just fine and, it has folic acid and other B-vitamins too! It disolves quickly and the taste isn't bad. *Just got blood test results and I am not only no longer anemic, I am on the high-side of B12 now! So its confirmed. It works!

B complex

Posted by Reviewer1267638 on Mar 09, 2011

I already used it, it has excellent performance, easy to take. I appreciate that the dase is in 2 lozenges.

~

Posted by amarrille on Feb 06, 2011

I`m using them for one week, I can say that I like them, only they taste not so good. My hair falls out not so many. My mood is improved.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »