The Best!

Posted by Reviewer3347351 on Jun 19, 2008

I am a dark brunette with a LOT of gray constantly popping through, so i use this produdt once a week to keep the gray hidden and it conditions my hair beautifully at the same time. If I were using a traditional hair dye, my hair would be fried, I'd be loaded w/ toxic chemicals, not to mention the damage to the environment. The formula works perfectly (no dripping), plus the cost is also very reasonable. I couldn't live without this product!

Surya Henna

Posted by Reviewer2968079 on Jul 20, 2010

I loved this hair color, it would have been too red if I didn't mix it with a bit of dark brown. The company doesn't seem to make a medium brown so it's best to buy their light brown and dark brown and mix them. very nice color....will never go back to chemicals.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer2313644 on Feb 02, 2010

I love this stuff. No harsh smells, covers evenly (trying to cover the gray...30 is too young to go gray!)and the chocolate color henna cream turns the gray hairs a dark auburn color. I use 1x per month, and squeak by with 2 treatments from one bottle. Would highly recommend it. A good, thrifty non-chemical-laden product.

This one's a keeper!

Posted by Reviewer3169076 on May 18, 2009

I had decided to give up coloring my hair for good, since I couldn't find a product without lots of harmful chemicals. But when my husband subtly suggested that I should do something about my grays, I decided to search for something natural to color it with. I had used henna powder in the past with good results, but the process was extremely messy! While the gloppy green mixture was on my head it looked like Big Bird had flown over my head and had an accident. It was hard to rinse out too. Totally different with Surya Henna-as easy as cream haircolor, no bad smell, and left my hair amazingly soft and shiny. Will definitely keep using this and recommend it to anyone who colors their hair.

I like it!

Posted by Reviewer3247547 on Apr 23, 2012

I like it very much! My hair as a silk after using it.

Best Hair Color Ever!!

Posted by Reviewer1882471 on Oct 13, 2010

I get better results with this product than I do at a Salon, No kidding!

Surya Henna Hair Color

Posted by Reviewer1429890 on Oct 02, 2011

I'm still experimenting with colors in my range but so far it's awesome....Shine is outrageous! I think when I get more comfortable with the way it is different from traditional coloring I am going to go a little wild with color... I fall somewhere between chocolate and light brown...It colors grey excelently and the condition is so good...I wish I had discovered Surya a long time ago...

This one's for me

Posted by Reviewer2536898 on Feb 14, 2012

I've never been one to color my hair but one day decided to try. I chose this brand because of the ingredients, how they are natural. I have allergies to a lot of hair products and was concerned about this one. To my delight, it is very gentle, no itchy or burning side effects! Better yet, I love the color and how it covered the gray. Everyone asked me if I had highlighted my hair. Nope, just one application (1/2 bottle) for 30-min and it's beautiful. I love the way it lasts also, it looks natural they way it fades and doesn't leave a blunt "line" along the hairline.

nice color, dark brown with highlights

Posted by Reviewer1344327 on Aug 24, 2010

Surya henna is a great product for women that want to use a color without all the harsh chemicals. I really like it. My hair is dark brown and I have gray hair also and it covers the gray.

Wzp

Posted by 5434674773551700492 on Jun 05, 2014

I first used the Surya Chocolate and Copper together. One tablespoon each, stirred around and followed the directions as stated, wash hair, towel dry, left on for 1 hour, etc. It did not cover my gray very well, so 3 weeks later I used just the chocolate on dry hair and left on for 1 hour 20 minutes. The hour probably would have been long enough. It worked perfectly. Forgot to condition it, but by the time it was dry, it looked and felt conditioned anyway. I love this hair coloring. Next time I'm trying chocolate and red together.