A fine color, lacks depth.

Posted by 4613605665590887610 on Jan 02, 2014

I have medium dark brown natural color with reddish highlights. But the top of my head is going gray fast. I've used the Chocolate color several times. It does cover the gray, until it doesn't, which is what I like about henna: it washes out gradually until one day it's just gone. No weird grow-in scalp line. However, the color is pretty straight, with no real depth. My grays get shiny-reddish as it washes out. However, I made the mistake of mixing Chocolate with Copper once with horrible results. Copper changes grays to yellow, not copper. Believe it. Just Ick.

Henna today, no more gray

Posted by Reviewer3315401 on Jul 12, 2011

This does a great job of covering the gray. It is mild and conditioning which means I don't feel that it is a problem to color more frequently than with harsher chemicals. I don't want to wait until I have a full inch of gray to recolor. The chocolate color truned my gray into beautiful highlights in my dark hair.

Gode farger

Posted by Reviewer3153177 on Aug 04, 2013

Har ikke fått testa denne, da jeg først prøvde lys brun og den var helt topp:):)

Natural hair colouring at last

Posted by Reviewer2094654 on Jul 11, 2011

Good to find an easy to use alternative to the overly toxic hair dyes available in mainstream shops. I'm looking forward to trying other colours and family members are making requests for the next order.

Very good

Posted by Reviewer1765784 on Mar 28, 2011

Nice cream

So far so good

Posted by Reviewer1880269 on Sep 27, 2015

Even if this product is not entirely "natural", containing some food color, it is pretty good so far. No allergic reactions or itching, and covered my gray hair much better than henna. Also very easy to apply, doesn't run off and did not stain my skin. Washes off good and leaves hair soft. I still need to see how long the color is gonna last. 100% henna doesn't last long, 10 days and it's gone. The bottle will last me for another application, at least, since my hair is quite short.

Good as always

Posted by A1725-6887 on Feb 07, 2014

I have previously used this cream but in 'Burgundy' shade. Well, this one is no worse. Applies well and produces excellent results. However, I guess it's better to use the whole bottle if you have shoulder blade length hair, because I used only a half of it and somehow doubt it was a good idea. Anyway, no complaints about the product itself.

Liked everything about it except the red color

Posted by Reviewer2504705 on Jun 18, 2009

This product is easy to use, and left my hair feeling great. It covered all the grey, but was more red in color than I was expecting. I'm going to try light brown instead.

Darker than I thought.

Posted by Reviewer2514211 on Oct 01, 2012

I have very thin brown hair, which has never been dyed before. It always looked frizzy especially at the end because it is quite thin, so I used this to tone it down a bit with a bit of shine. They say that it does not really affect the color that much if your hair is black to dark brown, but it does. I left it about one and a half an hour, maybe it is because my hair is thin or whatever, but my hair turned out to be almost black with a hint of brown... It's gotten so much darker than I was, which I had not expected at all. Consider lighter color if you have brown or lighter hair, and do not want to change the color of it that much. Except the unexpected dark color, it does not smell and do not harm the texture of your thin hair at all. 꽤 밝은 자연갈색의 가느다란 머리카락을 가지고 있고 염색은 처음입니다. 머리가 꽤 가는 편이라 항상 끄트머리가 부스스해보이곤 해서 약간 톤다운 시키려고 구입했어요. 원래 블랙에서 다크 브라운 컬러의 헤어를 가졌으면 별로 헤어 컬러에 영향을 미치지 않는다고 나와있는데 아니네요;; 한시간 반 정도 놔두었고 원래 염색액 색같은 약간 갈색빛 도는 검정색이 되었어요... 원래 제 머리색보다 훨씬 어두워졌어요. 갈색이나 그보다 더 밝은 머리컬러인데 약간 톤 다운만 시키고 싶은 정도라면 더 밝은 색을 사야할 듯 합니다. 색이 어둡다는것 빼고는 냄새도 전혀 안나고 가느다란 머릿결도 전혀 상하지 않아요. 근데 한 한달쯤이면 물이 거의 빠지는듯도 해요.

Good grey coverage

Posted by Reviewer2393698 on Nov 22, 2011

I've tried dark brown & black in addition to chocolate. They all work well to cover grey. The greys do turn a reddish color, as well red highlights overall that you see in natural light. Leave it on for about 2 hours to let soak in completely. Wish the color lasted a bit longer but feel it's an ok trade off for not having to use harmful chemicals.