A fine color, lacks depth.

Posted by 4613605665590887610 on Jan 02, 2014

I have medium dark brown natural color with reddish highlights. But the top of my head is going gray fast. I've used the Chocolate color several times. It does cover the gray, until it doesn't, which is what I like about henna: it washes out gradually until one day it's just gone. No weird grow-in scalp line. However, the color is pretty straight, with no real depth. My grays get shiny-reddish as it washes out. However, I made the mistake of mixing Chocolate with Copper once with horrible results. Copper changes grays to yellow, not copper. Believe it. Just Ick.

Good as always

Posted by A1725-6887 on Feb 07, 2014

I have previously used this cream but in 'Burgundy' shade. Well, this one is no worse. Applies well and produces excellent results. However, I guess it's better to use the whole bottle if you have shoulder blade length hair, because I used only a half of it and somehow doubt it was a good idea. Anyway, no complaints about the product itself.

Gode farger

Posted by Reviewer3153177 on Aug 04, 2013

Har ikke fått testa denne, da jeg først prøvde lys brun og den var helt topp:):)

So far so good

Posted by Reviewer1880269 on Sep 27, 2015

Even if this product is not entirely "natural", containing some food color, it is pretty good so far. No allergic reactions or itching, and covered my gray hair much better than henna. Also very easy to apply, doesn't run off and did not stain my skin. Washes off good and leaves hair soft. I still need to see how long the color is gonna last. 100% henna doesn't last long, 10 days and it's gone. The bottle will last me for another application, at least, since my hair is quite short.

great stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1818532 on May 14, 2009

After deciding to give up chemical haircoloring, I tried this product and was very pleased with the result. of course it doesn't last as long as permanent haircolor but besides that the color is shiny and rich. My hair feels healthier than ever

Liked everything about it except the red color

Posted by Reviewer2504705 on Jun 18, 2009

This product is easy to use, and left my hair feeling great. It covered all the grey, but was more red in color than I was expecting. I'm going to try light brown instead.

bonito color

Posted by Reviewer2550882 on May 18, 2010

Tiñe las canas, y no da nada de alergia ni molestias, además deja el pelo muy suave y brillante.

Red tint, but nice.

Posted by Reviewer2716944 on Jun 30, 2011

I have light brown hair and used this dye. It came out a deep red-brown. It's a lovely color and suits me fine for now. The natural henna dye definitely left my hair feeling healthier than harsher dyes out there. The dark chocolate-brown with deep red hues is really nice. Just a little spark from regular deep brown. Other folks said to mix 1/2 of light brown and 1/2 of dark brown if you're really looking for a medium brown (and not red). Maybe I'll try that when I want to shift colors.

Natural hair colouring at last

Posted by Reviewer2094654 on Jul 11, 2011

Good to find an easy to use alternative to the overly toxic hair dyes available in mainstream shops. I'm looking forward to trying other colours and family members are making requests for the next order.

Henna today, no more gray

Posted by Reviewer3315401 on Jul 12, 2011

This does a great job of covering the gray. It is mild and conditioning which means I don't feel that it is a problem to color more frequently than with harsher chemicals. I don't want to wait until I have a full inch of gray to recolor. The chocolate color truned my gray into beautiful highlights in my dark hair.