beautiful color

Posted by Reviewer3044757 on May 16, 2011

This is the best shade if you have dark brown hair. Easy to use and can get about 3 uses out of 1 bottle. I wish it lasted a while longer, but at least the grays look like highlights as it washes out.

Very good

Posted by Reviewer1765784 on Mar 28, 2011

Nice cream

very good~!

Posted by Reviewer1490234 on Jan 12, 2011

very good~!

Good grey coverage

Posted by Reviewer2393698 on Nov 22, 2011

I've tried dark brown & black in addition to chocolate. They all work well to cover grey. The greys do turn a reddish color, as well red highlights overall that you see in natural light. Leave it on for about 2 hours to let soak in completely. Wish the color lasted a bit longer but feel it's an ok trade off for not having to use harmful chemicals.

very good

Posted by Reviewer1687510 on Feb 05, 2012

very good

what you see is what you get!!

Posted by Reviewer2646534 on Jul 13, 2011

the coloring results are undeniable! if it says "chocolate" you're getting Chocolate!!

Great product but stains skin a lot

Posted by Reviewer1551180 on Mar 11, 2010

I like this product. Pros: leaves your hair smooth and looking healthy. Cons: stains your skin a lot, and you have to wash your hair before applying the product.

New formula

Posted by 4614451035436894857 on Nov 22, 2015

I was very happy with this hair dye, but since the formula has changed I must leave it at least 3 hours to cover succesfully my white hair... I'm very disappointed with this new formula. I will finish my stock, then will use the dark brown color.

Loved it!!! but......

Posted by 4801224513014604902 on Jun 02, 2014

Great intense color, a bit gothic though, made my hair VERY soft and shiny! But i think it lasted about 1,5 week.....every time i shower the hair it runs out, the water gets dark with color. Would love for it to stay at least 1 month.

Great when you don't have much time

Posted by 5279243824436495568 on Aug 26, 2014

This henna helped me while I did not have much time to prepare myself a henna. Perfume is nice but does not really feel like proper henna, color was nice though. I prefer powder henna that allows me to add other ingredients to the mixture.