very good~!

Posted by Reviewer1687510 on Feb 05, 2012

very good

great stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1818532 on May 14, 2009

After deciding to give up chemical haircoloring, I tried this product and was very pleased with the result. of course it doesn't last as long as permanent haircolor but besides that the color is shiny and rich. My hair feels healthier than ever

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1369690 on Apr 08, 2014

This is really easy to use and not messy at all. My hair is dark brown/black so this color works perfectly for me. I left it on for 2 hours to cover the gray. The color will be washed away with each shampoo but it's acceptable to me. I'm happy with this product and I have ordered several more.

Not harsh on my scalp

Posted by 5602707879119415634 on Dec 31, 2013

It covered my grays and left my hair feeling silky.

New formula

Posted by 4614451035436894857 on Nov 22, 2015

I was very happy with this hair dye, but since the formula has changed I must leave it at least 3 hours to cover succesfully my white hair... I'm very disappointed with this new formula. I will finish my stock, then will use the dark brown color.

Great product but stains skin a lot

Posted by Reviewer1551180 on Mar 11, 2010

I like this product. Pros: leaves your hair smooth and looking healthy. Cons: stains your skin a lot, and you have to wash your hair before applying the product.

Loved it!!! but......

Posted by 4801224513014604902 on Jun 02, 2014

Great intense color, a bit gothic though, made my hair VERY soft and shiny! But i think it lasted about 1,5 week.....every time i shower the hair it runs out, the water gets dark with color. Would love for it to stay at least 1 month.

easy

Posted by 5061377389044313196 on Nov 25, 2013

easy to apply but difficulty to wash off.dropped a lot of hairs.Gray hair colors a week.

A bit red

Posted by Reviewer1885395 on Jun 26, 2013

Bit too red for my taste. But, I appreciate the "natural" aspect so much that I use this instead of Lóreal and such.