great

Posted by Reviewer2646805 on Sep 17, 2009

Great, longer lasting semi-perm dye. I love that you don't have to throw it out after opening it, i use to cover grays at the front of my head

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1480646 on Aug 24, 2009

I love the color and the condition of my hair when I use this product. It lasts for about three weeks and does not damage hair. It is amazingly shiny and soft, a burgundy brown color.

So glad I bought it.

Posted by Reviewer2601611 on Aug 12, 2009

I love this product. I am allergic to all hair dyes and thought I would have to start going grey in my 30's. This product is the solution!! Colors the grey, no problem, and leaves my hair shiny and vibrant! So easy to use also. I am going to stock up on this stuff now.

CHOCOLATE HAIR COLOR

Posted by Reviewer2239461 on Jun 22, 2009

I love this product. The color is beautiful and my hair looked so healthy. I received more compliments on this product which cost me next to nothing, than I have on my high priced salon color treatments. So glad to have found Surya Henna!

Liked everything about it except the red color

Posted by Reviewer2504705 on Jun 18, 2009

This product is easy to use, and left my hair feeling great. It covered all the grey, but was more red in color than I was expecting. I'm going to try light brown instead.

LOVE LOVE LOVE DID I SAY......

Posted by Reviewer1208145 on Jun 18, 2009

LOVE LOVE LOVE this product I will never use anything besides. Its great for me also since I only need to wash my hair once a week. Easy to use GREAT coverage for Grays

Great alternative!

Posted by Reviewer1850694 on May 24, 2009

Product gives rich color and silky texture. Covers gray the first time as advertised. Thrilled to get such rich color without peroxide, ammonia, or PPD! Very happy!

This one's a keeper!

Posted by Reviewer3169076 on May 18, 2009

I had decided to give up coloring my hair for good, since I couldn't find a product without lots of harmful chemicals. But when my husband subtly suggested that I should do something about my grays, I decided to search for something natural to color it with. I had used henna powder in the past with good results, but the process was extremely messy! While the gloppy green mixture was on my head it looked like Big Bird had flown over my head and had an accident. It was hard to rinse out too. Totally different with Surya Henna-as easy as cream haircolor, no bad smell, and left my hair amazingly soft and shiny. Will definitely keep using this and recommend it to anyone who colors their hair.

great stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1818532 on May 14, 2009

After deciding to give up chemical haircoloring, I tried this product and was very pleased with the result. of course it doesn't last as long as permanent haircolor but besides that the color is shiny and rich. My hair feels healthier than ever

Henna Cream