Surya Henna, Brasil Cream, Hair Coloring & Hair Treatment, Chocolate, 2.31 fl oz (70 ml)

This one's for me

Posted by Reviewer2536898 on Feb 14, 2012

I've never been one to color my hair but one day decided to try. I chose this brand because of the ingredients, how they are natural. I have allergies to a lot of hair products and was concerned about this one. To my delight, it is very gentle, no itchy or burning side effects! Better yet, I love the color and how it covered the gray. Everyone asked me if I had highlighted my hair. Nope, just one application (1/2 bottle) for 30-min and it's beautiful. I love the way it lasts also, it looks natural they way it fades and doesn't leave a blunt "line" along the hairline.

Wzp

Posted by 5434674773551700492 on Jun 05, 2014

I first used the Surya Chocolate and Copper together. One tablespoon each, stirred around and followed the directions as stated, wash hair, towel dry, left on for 1 hour, etc. It did not cover my gray very well, so 3 weeks later I used just the chocolate on dry hair and left on for 1 hour 20 minutes. The hour probably would have been long enough. It worked perfectly. Forgot to condition it, but by the time it was dry, it looked and felt conditioned anyway. I love this hair coloring. Next time I'm trying chocolate and red together.

Very, very dark

Posted by Reviewer1533331 on Sep 12, 2013

Way too dark for my hair, but it is a good product. I just chose the wrong shade. Fortunately it conditions well and fades gracefully. But for two weeks I looked Gothic.

this is not a true henna product

Posted by Reviewer1439877 on Sep 14, 2011

Read the last few ingredients on the box: HC blue 2, HC yellow 4, HC red 3, disperse black 9. These are hair colors - chemicals. This is NOT the natural product it claims to be.

very good

Posted by Reviewer2999825 on Jan 02, 2012

very easy to use, and colours hair good