Good product

Posted by Reviewer1369690 on Apr 08, 2014

This is really easy to use and not messy at all. My hair is dark brown/black so this color works perfectly for me. I left it on for 2 hours to cover the gray. The color will be washed away with each shampoo but it's acceptable to me. I'm happy with this product and I have ordered several more.

Good as always

Posted by A1725-6887 on Feb 07, 2014

I have previously used this cream but in 'Burgundy' shade. Well, this one is no worse. Applies well and produces excellent results. However, I guess it's better to use the whole bottle if you have shoulder blade length hair, because I used only a half of it and somehow doubt it was a good idea. Anyway, no complaints about the product itself.

Great Hair

Posted by 5235111220938609021 on Jan 28, 2014

I have thinning grey hair and was concerned about chemicals so when I discovered Surya I thought this is it, this product is great, I can use it every week and it makes my hair look fantastic. Disappointed that it is out-of-stock at the moment. I-herb please replenish your stocks soon.

A fine color, lacks depth.

Posted by 4613605665590887610 on Jan 02, 2014

I have medium dark brown natural color with reddish highlights. But the top of my head is going gray fast. I've used the Chocolate color several times. It does cover the gray, until it doesn't, which is what I like about henna: it washes out gradually until one day it's just gone. No weird grow-in scalp line. However, the color is pretty straight, with no real depth. My grays get shiny-reddish as it washes out. However, I made the mistake of mixing Chocolate with Copper once with horrible results. Copper changes grays to yellow, not copper. Believe it. Just Ick.

Not harsh on my scalp

Posted by 5602707879119415634 on Dec 31, 2013

It covered my grays and left my hair feeling silky.

not used yet

Posted by 5412839961863852978 on Dec 14, 2013

not used yet

easy

Posted by 5061377389044313196 on Nov 25, 2013

easy to apply but difficulty to wash off.dropped a lot of hairs.Gray hair colors a week.

Great Product.

Posted by 5417004318118643244 on Nov 20, 2013

I love this hair product, gives wonderful highlights to grey hair. Smells good, not like chemical dyes and is very easy to use. Only problem I've had is having to pay at extra £13.88 import tax so that really bumps the price up for uk buyers.

Brilliant product and service

Posted by 5186938200618178094 on Nov 19, 2013

Received really quickly and product is of great quality. So pleased.

ok

Posted by 4663720058030105897 on Sep 25, 2013

little messy, thought it was a hair conditioner