| English
| USD ($)

Surya Henna, Brasil Cream, Hair Coloring & Hair Treatment, Chocolate, 2.31 fl oz (70 ml)

nice color, dark brown with highlights

Posted by Reviewer1344327 on Aug 24, 2010

Surya henna is a great product for women that want to use a color without all the harsh chemicals. I really like it. My hair is dark brown and I have gray hair also and it covers the gray.

Wzp

Posted by 5434674773551700492 on Jun 05, 2014

I first used the Surya Chocolate and Copper together. One tablespoon each, stirred around and followed the directions as stated, wash hair, towel dry, left on for 1 hour, etc. It did not cover my gray very well, so 3 weeks later I used just the chocolate on dry hair and left on for 1 hour 20 minutes. The hour probably would have been long enough. It worked perfectly. Forgot to condition it, but by the time it was dry, it looked and felt conditioned anyway. I love this hair coloring. Next time I'm trying chocolate and red together.

hair treatment

Posted by Reviewer3043477 on Feb 06, 2012

works great i have an allergy to all hair dye this is the best!!!!!!!!!

Very, very dark

Posted by Reviewer1533331 on Sep 12, 2013

Way too dark for my hair, but it is a good product. I just chose the wrong shade. Fortunately it conditions well and fades gracefully. But for two weeks I looked Gothic.

Easy to Use

Posted by Reviewer3335047 on Mar 03, 2011

I've used henna for years and used many different brands. This is definitely the easiest to apply -- so easy! However, I now have a larger percentage of gray hair, so it didn't really work the way I had hoped. I have basic brown hair and used the chocolate color. My gray hair turned a copper color. I tried touching it up again to get more of a brown color, but just brighter copper. Beware that any gray may turn a strange color! They do supply color charts to help you, but I didn't get the results they suggested with the color.