carolyn

Posted by 4904169501085255111 on Mar 29, 2015

great hair colour

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1171512 on Jul 14, 2010

I'll never go back to chemical hair-colour.You can keep it on longer...2 hours is OK if you have the time.

LOVE LOVE LOVE DID I SAY......

Posted by Reviewer1208145 on Jun 18, 2009

LOVE LOVE LOVE this product I will never use anything besides. Its great for me also since I only need to wash my hair once a week. Easy to use GREAT coverage for Grays

Excellent product and colour

Posted by Reviewer1656124 on Mar 07, 2009

I am very happy with this product as it covers all the greys and treat the hair at the same time without all thestrong chemicals. It seems to last longer than all semis I have tried. have applied to mya hair on 24/2 today is 8 march and the colour is still looking good. I would buy it again and again...

Martiangoddess

Posted by Reviewer1658728 on May 28, 2008

This product is excellent..I just ordered more and have told friends about it!!

Nice

Posted by Reviewer1675201 on Oct 09, 2012

Nice

This is my favorite color of the henna creams.

Posted by 5181605181440521448 on Jun 15, 2014

Best hair color ever! The color is gorgeous (I get tons of compliments), makes my hair so soft, and looks natural. So easy to use, no headaches, no bad smells and odors, you don't have to use the whole bottle. You use what you want to and save for more treatments or touch ups.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1480646 on Aug 24, 2009

I love the color and the condition of my hair when I use this product. It lasts for about three weeks and does not damage hair. It is amazingly shiny and soft, a burgundy brown color.

Love this stuff.

Posted by Reviewer1486757 on Mar 25, 2009

This is an easy to use henna treatment. It gives my hair lots of body. Since my hair is short, I can get 2 applications from one bottle.

CHOCOLATE HAIR COLOR

Posted by Reviewer2239461 on Jun 22, 2009

I love this product. The color is beautiful and my hair looked so healthy. I received more compliments on this product which cost me next to nothing, than I have on my high priced salon color treatments. So glad to have found Surya Henna!