Surya Henna, Brasil Cream, Hair Coloring & Hair Treatment, Chocolate, 2.31 fl oz (70 ml)

good alternative

Posted by Reviewer3299337 From Indiana on Oct 15, 2009

I liked everything about this product except the dark red tones it created in my medium brown hair. But I have since gotten the light brown shade, and plan to keep using this brand. I was afraid it would stain my skin, but it actually washes off the skin fairly easily. I feel good about using this instead of a chemical color.

VERY GENTLE, beautiful color

Posted by 5764407993677192464 on Mar 30, 2013

the hair is smooth, the color is beautiful, no red in it. It's medium brown, not too dark. the scent is nice, not chemical at all. very easy to use. one tube is enough to due pretty long hair. will buy again!!!

Surya Henna coloring cream

Posted by Reviewer1806423 From Australia on Dec 31, 2011

Hi, great product - easy to use and makes my hair feel lovely and fresh. so much nicer than the powder ones and so much easier.

Very, very dark

Posted by Reviewer1533331 From Texas on Sep 12, 2013

Way too dark for my hair, but it is a good product. I just chose the wrong shade. Fortunately it conditions well and fades gracefully. But for two weeks I looked Gothic.

Easy to Use

Posted by Reviewer3335047 From South Africa on Mar 03, 2011

I've used henna for years and used many different brands. This is definitely the easiest to apply -- so easy! However, I now have a larger percentage of gray hair, so it didn't really work the way I had hoped. I have basic brown hair and used the chocolate color. My gray hair turned a copper color. I tried touching it up again to get more of a brown color, but just brighter copper. Beware that any gray may turn a strange color! They do supply color charts to help you, but I didn't get the results they suggested with the color.