Love it

Posted by Reviewer2373084 on Oct 17, 2012

Have used this henna for years, will continue to purchase and use. Very smooth, no grit like powdered henna.

Nice

Posted by Reviewer1675201 on Oct 09, 2012

Nice

excellent

Posted by Reviewer2992316 on Oct 04, 2012

very good indeed. jave been using it for two years already. doesn last long, so you have to reapply it after 2-3 weeks. i would recommend taking the shade taht is simikar to your natural one.

Darker than I thought.

Posted by Reviewer2514211 on Oct 01, 2012

I have very thin brown hair, which has never been dyed before. It always looked frizzy especially at the end because it is quite thin, so I used this to tone it down a bit with a bit of shine. They say that it does not really affect the color that much if your hair is black to dark brown, but it does. I left it about one and a half an hour, maybe it is because my hair is thin or whatever, but my hair turned out to be almost black with a hint of brown... It's gotten so much darker than I was, which I had not expected at all. Consider lighter color if you have brown or lighter hair, and do not want to change the color of it that much. Except the unexpected dark color, it does not smell and do not harm the texture of your thin hair at all. 꽤 밝은 자연갈색의 가느다란 머리카락을 가지고 있고 염색은 처음입니다. 머리가 꽤 가는 편이라 항상 끄트머리가 부스스해보이곤 해서 약간 톤다운 시키려고 구입했어요. 원래 블랙에서 다크 브라운 컬러의 헤어를 가졌으면 별로 헤어 컬러에 영향을 미치지 않는다고 나와있는데 아니네요;; 한시간 반 정도 놔두었고 원래 염색액 색같은 약간 갈색빛 도는 검정색이 되었어요... 원래 제 머리색보다 훨씬 어두워졌어요. 갈색이나 그보다 더 밝은 머리컬러인데 약간 톤 다운만 시키고 싶은 정도라면 더 밝은 색을 사야할 듯 합니다. 색이 어둡다는것 빼고는 냄새도 전혀 안나고 가느다란 머릿결도 전혀 상하지 않아요. 근데 한 한달쯤이면 물이 거의 빠지는듯도 해요.

fantastic

Posted by 5260948890750199699 on Sep 08, 2012

i used chocolate & my hair is warm med brown with grey coming through. worked well, no smell & needed doing again a month later, the second time i didnt use the whole bottle so will keep & do again just on roots.I also forgot & left it on for 2 hrs was a little darker but good after i washed it.def buy again!

Pricey but very gentle on hair.

Posted by Reviewer1309052 on Sep 08, 2012

I love this product, just wish it were less expensive.

ORDER NOT RECEIVED, NO REFUND

Posted by 5226837552090747736 on Sep 07, 2012

Order(LJ9907275-0)placed (website http://www.iherb.com/) on the 5th of July 2012 not received and no refund given!!

plauku dazai

Posted by atsiliepimailt on Sep 06, 2012

dazeme drauge, gavosi puiki sodri , ruda spalva su nuostabiu blizgesiu

very nice colour!

Posted by Reviewer3334205 on Jul 30, 2012

am very happy with the sheen on my hair and how wonderfully soft it feels after using. takes a while for the cream to rinse off though, do use an old towel to towel dry your hair for the next one or two days. colour is lasting and beautiful!

I like it!

Posted by Reviewer3247547 on Apr 23, 2012

I like it very much! My hair as a silk after using it.