A good hair color.

Posted by Reviewer2338717 on Apr 11, 2012

It's easy to use and it colors my long hair evenly with one application.

It's True

Posted by Reviewer1000063 on Feb 29, 2012

wonderful for my hair; felt like i conditioned my hair instead of just coloring it. I am allergic to p-phenylenediamine which is in all the store brand hair dyes such as Clairol, L'Oreal, etc. so when I discovered this henna cream, I was so thankful. It restored the shine to my hair, and it really does feel silky as your other reviewers said.

Awesome!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1503640 on Feb 23, 2012

I was so pleased with this product. I am hooked and will never use any store or salon hair dyein the future. I highly recommend this product. Very easy to use and it covered all the gray and made my hair feel so nice. I'm very suprised at the price. not only do I feel ke I'm putting something safe on my hair and scalp it actually did what I neeed it to do.

Good coverage on asian black hair

Posted by Reviewer2814411 on Feb 16, 2012

I first tried Surya in red and love it! Decided to try chocolate for a change. The lotion has a muskier incense like smell compared to the red. And have to be careful during applications.The stain sets in much faster and takes longer to wash off. Effect on hair is always as good. Soft, conditioned and bouncy. Chocolate colour coats grey hair with a dark brownish red colour and give shine overall to my black hair. It's gives a more subtle effect. Another colour i can stock up and alternate with my favourite red.

This one's for me

Posted by Reviewer2536898 on Feb 14, 2012

I've never been one to color my hair but one day decided to try. I chose this brand because of the ingredients, how they are natural. I have allergies to a lot of hair products and was concerned about this one. To my delight, it is very gentle, no itchy or burning side effects! Better yet, I love the color and how it covered the gray. Everyone asked me if I had highlighted my hair. Nope, just one application (1/2 bottle) for 30-min and it's beautiful. I love the way it lasts also, it looks natural they way it fades and doesn't leave a blunt "line" along the hairline.

hair treatment

Posted by Reviewer3043477 on Feb 06, 2012

works great i have an allergy to all hair dye this is the best!!!!!!!!!

hair color

Posted by kidkounselor on Feb 06, 2012

love this stuff. looks great, hair shines, and no chemicals!

Posted by Reviewer1687510 on Feb 05, 2012

nice color

Posted by Reviewer2535060 on Jan 22, 2012

Beautiful shade and easy to apply. I'm very satisfied.

Posted by Reviewer2999825 on Jan 02, 2012

very easy to use, and colours hair good