Nice color

Posted by Reviewer2140890 on Apr 29, 2010

I tried the dark brown before, but I like this color much better. It matches my hair and the color stayed in longer and gave the small amount of gray hair a reddish tint. Looks nice. Fast shipping.Thanks iherb!!

surya henna

Posted by Reviewer2165811 on Jun 22, 2010

I love this product and have been using it for about a year and a half. It covers the gray and looks good and makes my hair so healthy and soft.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1171512 on Jul 14, 2010

I'll never go back to chemical hair-colour.You can keep it on longer...2 hours is OK if you have the time.

Great alternative!

Posted by Reviewer1850694 on May 24, 2009

Product gives rich color and silky texture. Covers gray the first time as advertised. Thrilled to get such rich color without peroxide, ammonia, or PPD! Very happy!

LOVE LOVE LOVE DID I SAY......

Posted by Reviewer1208145 on Jun 18, 2009

LOVE LOVE LOVE this product I will never use anything besides. Its great for me also since I only need to wash my hair once a week. Easy to use GREAT coverage for Grays

CHOCOLATE HAIR COLOR

Posted by Reviewer2239461 on Jun 22, 2009

I love this product. The color is beautiful and my hair looked so healthy. I received more compliments on this product which cost me next to nothing, than I have on my high priced salon color treatments. So glad to have found Surya Henna!

So glad I bought it.

Posted by Reviewer2601611 on Aug 12, 2009

I love this product. I am allergic to all hair dyes and thought I would have to start going grey in my 30's. This product is the solution!! Colors the grey, no problem, and leaves my hair shiny and vibrant! So easy to use also. I am going to stock up on this stuff now.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1480646 on Aug 24, 2009

I love the color and the condition of my hair when I use this product. It lasts for about three weeks and does not damage hair. It is amazingly shiny and soft, a burgundy brown color.

excellent!!!

Posted by Reviewer1859770 on Sep 18, 2009

easy to apply and wash off, i like the color and shine that leaves i will buy again!!! i have long curly hair and i just needed 1 bottle causethe cream is really rich very satisfied with it!!!!

great

Posted by Reviewer2646805 on Sep 17, 2009

Great, longer lasting semi-perm dye. I love that you don't have to throw it out after opening it, i use to cover grays at the front of my head