more natural hair color

Posted by Reviewer2526088 on Feb 16, 2010

I love this hair color product: it covers my grey very well, yet does not have peroxide or ammonia. It is long lasting- only my roots get grey- after about 3 or 4 weeks it starts showing. It colors each strand a little differently so it doesn't look flat. My hair looks shiny and vibrant when I get done. It is important to follow the directions: shampoo hair, no conditioner, leave on for 30 minutes to 2 hours (does not damage), rinse, then apply conditioner.

Great alternative!

Posted by Reviewer1850694 on May 24, 2009

Product gives rich color and silky texture. Covers gray the first time as advertised. Thrilled to get such rich color without peroxide, ammonia, or PPD! Very happy!

fantastic

Posted by 5260948890750199699 on Sep 08, 2012

i used chocolate & my hair is warm med brown with grey coming through. worked well, no smell & needed doing again a month later, the second time i didnt use the whole bottle so will keep & do again just on roots.I also forgot & left it on for 2 hrs was a little darker but good after i washed it.def buy again!

excellent!!!

Posted by Reviewer1859770 on Sep 18, 2009

easy to apply and wash off, i like the color and shine that leaves i will buy again!!! i have long curly hair and i just needed 1 bottle causethe cream is really rich very satisfied with it!!!!

good

Posted by 5592488556445675852 on Sep 27, 2014

good product

Encantada con este producto

Posted by amichanita on Aug 18, 2013

Tengo dermatitis seborréica en el cuero cabelludo y cualquier tinte aunque sea sin amoniaco, me da reacción por todos los productos químicos que tiene. Con este tinte no me picó la cabeza lo más mínimo, lo tuve un par de horas puesto y no me hizo ningún tipo de reacción. La aplicación es muy sencilla, teniendo cuidado no se mancha apenas, y retirarlo también es muy fácil. No estropea el pelo, al revés, lo deja suave y con vida, le da un color brillante y vivo y tapa todas las canas. Además es duradero, hará un mes que me lo puse, estamos en verano, con el sol los tintes se van antes pero este me está aguantando muy bien. El color es diferente al de los tintes convencionales, este chocolate a mí se me quedó de un color berenjena hasta que a los dos o tres lavados ya empezó a asentarse bien. Y lo mejor es que se puede reutilizar, me sobró algo y lo tengo guardado para las raíces, así que se amortiza hasta la última gota. Recomiendo completamente pasarse de los tintes convencionales a los de henna, la variedad de tonos es menor pero el pelo lo agradece.

Awesome!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1503640 on Feb 23, 2012

I was so pleased with this product. I am hooked and will never use any store or salon hair dyein the future. I highly recommend this product. Very easy to use and it covered all the gray and made my hair feel so nice. I'm very suprised at the price. not only do I feel ke I'm putting something safe on my hair and scalp it actually did what I neeed it to do.

very good

Posted by Reviewer1824138 on Jan 07, 2011

My favorite and more natural hair color!

great product, covers in a very natural way all my greys

Posted by Reviewer1939385 on Aug 25, 2011

grey hair look like highlights and it blends in with my other hair very well. Only color every two months.

Brasil Cream

Posted by Reviewer2001067 on May 02, 2011

This is an awesome product. Based on my living condition and ability to shower/wash my hair - this product is a great one for military living out in the field. Ready to use, simple, and it did it job. Great product - will use when I come back to the states. A must have for those that have natural hair and don't want to use any chemicals.