Surya Henna

Posted by Reviewer1233037 on Aug 23, 2011

I really liked this product but wish it was a permanent hair dye rather than a semi as my hair grows too fast and the colour doesn't last as long as I would like to. Other than that, the product is wonderful.

Surya Henna Hair colouring treatment

Posted by Reviewer2578824 on Jul 26, 2011

OMG, this is just devine. The colour (chocolate) is gorgeous, just what I wanted. The condition of my hair afterwards is sensational. I won't be using any other colour treament on my hair ever again but this one.

what you see is what you get!!

Posted by Reviewer2646534 on Jul 13, 2011

the coloring results are undeniable! if it says "chocolate" you're getting Chocolate!!

Henna today, no more gray

Posted by Reviewer3315401 on Jul 12, 2011

This does a great job of covering the gray. It is mild and conditioning which means I don't feel that it is a problem to color more frequently than with harsher chemicals. I don't want to wait until I have a full inch of gray to recolor. The chocolate color truned my gray into beautiful highlights in my dark hair.

Natural hair colouring at last

Posted by Reviewer2094654 on Jul 11, 2011

Good to find an easy to use alternative to the overly toxic hair dyes available in mainstream shops. I'm looking forward to trying other colours and family members are making requests for the next order.

Red tint, but nice.

Posted by Reviewer2716944 on Jun 30, 2011

I have light brown hair and used this dye. It came out a deep red-brown. It's a lovely color and suits me fine for now. The natural henna dye definitely left my hair feeling healthier than harsher dyes out there. The dark chocolate-brown with deep red hues is really nice. Just a little spark from regular deep brown. Other folks said to mix 1/2 of light brown and 1/2 of dark brown if you're really looking for a medium brown (and not red). Maybe I'll try that when I want to shift colors.

my expirience while using these product

Posted by Reviewer2582612 on Jun 19, 2011

This color some time I am using after Dark Brown in 2 weeks ,to cover the roots ,which are getting grey. The color is pleasant.

Raving fan

Posted by Reviewer1363119 on Jun 09, 2011

Great product.

Love this product

Posted by Reviewer3094209 on May 19, 2011

Love the natural brown colour. Great product to treat your hair

beautiful color

Posted by Reviewer3044757 on May 16, 2011

This is the best shade if you have dark brown hair. Easy to use and can get about 3 uses out of 1 bottle. I wish it lasted a while longer, but at least the grays look like highlights as it washes out.