Nice Chocolate Henna! Fair Price!

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 12, 2015

Surya Henna Cream colors while conditioning, moisturizing and revitalizing your hair. The formula is enriched with organic extracts and nourishes hair for increased luster, softness and elasticity. The unique coloring process does not strip the melanin from the cortex of the hair. Surya Henna Cream is a new concept in hair coloring and treatment; it won't harm your hair and your health. It is also guaranteed to cover gray and white hair on the first application! It is also safe for damaged and chemically treated and color treated hair.

Brilliant product and service

Posted by 5186938200618178094 on Nov 19, 2013

Received really quickly and product is of great quality. So pleased.

Great Product.

Posted by 5417004318118643244 on Nov 20, 2013

I love this hair product, gives wonderful highlights to grey hair. Smells good, not like chemical dyes and is very easy to use. Only problem I've had is having to pay at extra £13.88 import tax so that really bumps the price up for uk buyers.

Great Hair

Posted by 5235111220938609021 on Jan 28, 2014

I have thinning grey hair and was concerned about chemicals so when I discovered Surya I thought this is it, this product is great, I can use it every week and it makes my hair look fantastic. Disappointed that it is out-of-stock at the moment. I-herb please replenish your stocks soon.

Awesome!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1503640 on Feb 23, 2012

I was so pleased with this product. I am hooked and will never use any store or salon hair dyein the future. I highly recommend this product. Very easy to use and it covered all the gray and made my hair feel so nice. I'm very suprised at the price. not only do I feel ke I'm putting something safe on my hair and scalp it actually did what I neeed it to do.

It's True

Posted by Reviewer1000063 on Feb 29, 2012

wonderful for my hair; felt like i conditioned my hair instead of just coloring it. I am allergic to p-phenylenediamine which is in all the store brand hair dyes such as Clairol, L'Oreal, etc. so when I discovered this henna cream, I was so thankful. It restored the shine to my hair, and it really does feel silky as your other reviewers said.

A good hair color.

Posted by Reviewer2338717 on Apr 11, 2012

It's easy to use and it colors my long hair evenly with one application.

very nice colour!

Posted by Reviewer3334205 on Jul 30, 2012

am very happy with the sheen on my hair and how wonderfully soft it feels after using. takes a while for the cream to rinse off though, do use an old towel to towel dry your hair for the next one or two days. colour is lasting and beautiful!

plauku dazai

Posted by atsiliepimailt on Sep 06, 2012

dazeme drauge, gavosi puiki sodri , ruda spalva su nuostabiu blizgesiu

Pricey but very gentle on hair.

Posted by Reviewer1309052 on Sep 08, 2012

I love this product, just wish it were less expensive.