Brasil Cream

Posted by Reviewer2001067 on May 02, 2011

This is an awesome product. Based on my living condition and ability to shower/wash my hair - this product is a great one for military living out in the field. Ready to use, simple, and it did it job. Great product - will use when I come back to the states. A must have for those that have natural hair and don't want to use any chemicals.

Very good

Posted by Reviewer1765784 on Mar 28, 2011

Nice cream

Easy to Use

Posted by Reviewer3335047 on Mar 03, 2011

I've used henna for years and used many different brands. This is definitely the easiest to apply -- so easy! However, I now have a larger percentage of gray hair, so it didn't really work the way I had hoped. I have basic brown hair and used the chocolate color. My gray hair turned a copper color. I tried touching it up again to get more of a brown color, but just brighter copper. Beware that any gray may turn a strange color! They do supply color charts to help you, but I didn't get the results they suggested with the color.

very good~!

Posted by Reviewer1490234 on Jan 12, 2011

very good~!

very good

Posted by Reviewer1824138 on Jan 07, 2011

My favorite and more natural hair color!

love this

Posted by Reviewer3310636 on Jan 06, 2011

tried other colours, this is the best for black and grey hair.

Posted by Reviewer2756856 on Dec 20, 2010

Best natural henna hair color. It is good because is a conditioner, color the gray hair. Very good!

Surya Henna, Brasil Cream, Hair Coloring & Hair Treatment, Chocolate, 2.31 fl oz (70 ml)

Posted by Reviewer3349795 on Dec 13, 2010

color wasn't too suitable for me, but the product itself is great. irritates none and wipes off from face, ears etc...

Beautiful!

Posted by Reviewer2497296 on Dec 06, 2010

My dry hair after colouring feels smooth,healthier and shiny.Colour is a bit dark,almost black but very beautiful in sunshine,real chocolate.Cover all grey hair perfectly.

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer2233005 on Dec 02, 2010

There's not a whole lot more to say than what I titled the review with. It is a GREAT product! I used it, and I chose it because I didn't want chemicals in my hair and I also wanted to color my hair while pregnant and I was advised to use Henna as a means of doing so. I am VERY pleased with the outcome of color as well. Thank you iHerb for you great product.