who want to get rid of the yellow hair

Posted by Deniela on May 24, 2012

It is suitable for blondes who want to get rid of the yellow hair! The hair tonic after the shine and become soft with a beautiful shade of pepelnyi

Great Temporary color

Posted by Jasmine44 on Jun 05, 2010

I love Surya Silver fox because it lets me add highlighting to my hair (silvery gray/white)without ending up with root maintenance & an artificial look. Having colored my hair for years I was tired of- apply color, then one week too dark, one week just right & one week faded & in need of color. I feel freeeee!!! My hair is fairly short, so one bottle does it twice...every 3-4 weeks is fine.

Surya Henna,Brasil Cream Hair Coloring & Hair Treatment Cream

Posted by Reviewer2155444 on Jun 27, 2011

Love the natural ingredients in this product. It is well worth the money spent. Hair feels and looks great after applying. Dee Cathey

Thrilled!!

Posted by 5012155781808969790 on Aug 21, 2012

I am thrilled with the product, the price and the customer service. iHerb.com is on my FAVORITES list. Barbara

Disappointed

Posted by Reviewer1804212 on Dec 29, 2013

Sadly this did nothing for my hair. My hair was grey to start with and I really wanted more silver and shine, but my hair was exactly the same after using the product.

Does not work

Posted by Santita on Jul 13, 2012

My mother and my aunt wanted to paint the gray hair - the hair does not dye. They kept the paint on the hair 2 hours - did not work, even tone.

Nice Silver Fox Henna! Safe for your hair too!

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 13, 2015

Surya Henna Cream colors while conditioning, moisturizing and revitalizing your hair. The formula is enriched with organic extracts and nourishes hair for increased luster, softness and elasticity. The unique coloring process does not strip the melanin from the cortex of the hair. Surya Henna Cream is a new concept in hair coloring and treatment; it won't harm your hair and your health. It is also guaranteed to cover gray and white hair on the first application! It is also safe for damaged and chemically treated and color treated hair.