Surya Henna, Brasil Cream, Hair Coloring & Hair Treatment, Golden Blonde, 2.31 fl oz (70 ml)

Great stuff

Posted by Reviewer2122745 on Nov 04, 2008

This stuff works very well. The only thing is that it's a darker than I thought it would be and once it fades it's slightly reddish. Makes your hair super soft & shiny.

Nice Golden Blonde Hair Color!

Posted by BeckySue on Sep 10, 2013

Surya Henna Cream colors while conditioning, moisturizing and revitalizing your hair. The formula is enriched with organic extracts and nourishes hair for increased luster, softness and elasticity. The unique coloring process does not strip the melanin from the cortex of the hair. Surya Henna Cream is a new concept in hair coloring and treatment; it won't harm your hair and your health. It is also guaranteed to cover gray and white hair on the first application! It is also safe for damaged and chemically treated and color treated hair. PLEASE click the light green Yes tab by the question "Was this review helpful?"

Good Stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1662706 on Jun 02, 2009

I am a dirty blonde going grey--my hair has always looked best in the summer when it is lightened and streaked. With streaks of white I was starting to get that washed out look. This stuff works good to cover the white (to blonde), gives some lowlights in addition to the natural highlights. I hate hair that has that dyed look. This looks natural and doesn't yell, "I dyed my hair!" I use this in my conditioner and it gives just enough color (the longer you leave it on the darker). Hair has a real healthy shine and feel. The only thing I don't like is that I have no patience to wait--I have been just leaving it on for about 5-10 minutes and I'm sure leaving it on longer would work even better.

Beautiful Color

Posted by Reviewer2676663 on Aug 27, 2009

I have long light brown highlighted hair and first started using the Surya Golden Brown shade but it was a little dark and a little ashy on me until it faded a bit then I loved it . I decided to try the golden Blond and right off the bat the color was perfect. I may experiment with blending the two next . Of course the outcome of the color is going to depend on what your base color is so if your thinking of trying any new color line for the first time do a test strand first.

Golden brown is better

Posted by Chunkypeaches on Feb 16, 2013

I have naturally golden brown hair, turning more chestnut as I age. I tried this one and the golden brown (several times). The golden blonde (this one), does not seem to do much at all to my hair. The golden brown, however; gives it a nice glow, almost like highlights. Also, I tried this on my mother's gray hair, and it turned it an unusual strawberry blonde color (to put it nicely). I am thinking you need to have already blonde hair to use this, or you risk having no effect, or a pinkish color.