Great stuff

Posted by Reviewer2122745 on Nov 04, 2008

This stuff works very well. The only thing is that it's a darker than I thought it would be and once it fades it's slightly reddish. Makes your hair super soft & shiny.

Good Stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1662706 on Jun 02, 2009

I am a dirty blonde going grey--my hair has always looked best in the summer when it is lightened and streaked. With streaks of white I was starting to get that washed out look. This stuff works good to cover the white (to blonde), gives some lowlights in addition to the natural highlights. I hate hair that has that dyed look. This looks natural and doesn't yell, "I dyed my hair!" I use this in my conditioner and it gives just enough color (the longer you leave it on the darker). Hair has a real healthy shine and feel. The only thing I don't like is that I have no patience to wait--I have been just leaving it on for about 5-10 minutes and I'm sure leaving it on longer would work even better.

Beautiful Color

Posted by Reviewer2676663 on Aug 27, 2009

I have long light brown highlighted hair and first started using the Surya Golden Brown shade but it was a little dark and a little ashy on me until it faded a bit then I loved it . I decided to try the golden Blond and right off the bat the color was perfect. I may experiment with blending the two next . Of course the outcome of the color is going to depend on what your base color is so if your thinking of trying any new color line for the first time do a test strand first.

Golden brown is better

Posted by Chunkypeaches on Feb 16, 2013

I have naturally golden brown hair, turning more chestnut as I age. I tried this one and the golden brown (several times). The golden blonde (this one), does not seem to do much at all to my hair. The golden brown, however; gives it a nice glow, almost like highlights. Also, I tried this on my mother's gray hair, and it turned it an unusual strawberry blonde color (to put it nicely). I am thinking you need to have already blonde hair to use this, or you risk having no effect, or a pinkish color.

Surya

Posted by Reviewer2904407 on May 21, 2009

Very good. I am using this product for 3 years now.

Love it

Posted by Reviewer1817995 on Feb 26, 2010

I use this on my half light brown, half gray hair. My hair has not been bleached. It comes out very natural and covers the gray well. I was afraid of an orange look but I am extremely pleased. I tried the light blonde first but it didn't seem to cover the gray as well especially around the temples. Both products are extremely conditioning and make my hair shine. This was the first time I've had people ask what I did with my hair.

Love the ease of cream henna!

Posted by Reviewer3074368 on Sep 01, 2009

I used to use the powdered henna and while it lasted a bit longer, the ease of the cream henna has converted me. Love the ease of cream henna!

Wonderful product!

Posted by Reviewer1190275 on Dec 07, 2008

Safe hair dye that covers grey!Henna is good for your hair, too!

Mrs. Gibbons

Posted by Reviewer2381392 on Nov 04, 2008

On gray this turns out a little too red.

the shade is not the blond at all.

Posted by 4968254756874732072 on May 19, 2014

I know that henna can´t lighter the hair, but still, this one shade is not blond at all. I have light blond natural colour and this turned completly reddish, was big mistake. I tried other shades previously which vere better.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »