Surya Henna, Brasil Cream, Hair Coloring & Hair Treatment, Golden Blonde, 2.31 fl oz (70 ml)

Reviews 4-star

Great stuff

Posted by Reviewer2122745 on Nov 04, 2008

This stuff works very well. The only thing is that it's a darker than I thought it would be and once it fades it's slightly reddish. Makes your hair super soft & shiny.

Good Stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1662706 on Jun 02, 2009

I am a dirty blonde going grey--my hair has always looked best in the summer when it is lightened and streaked. With streaks of white I was starting to get that washed out look. This stuff works good to cover the white (to blonde), gives some lowlights in addition to the natural highlights. I hate hair that has that dyed look. This looks natural and doesn't yell, "I dyed my hair!" I use this in my conditioner and it gives just enough color (the longer you leave it on the darker). Hair has a real healthy shine and feel. The only thing I don't like is that I have no patience to wait--I have been just leaving it on for about 5-10 minutes and I'm sure leaving it on longer would work even better.

Golden brown is better

Posted by Chunkypeaches on Feb 16, 2013

I have naturally golden brown hair, turning more chestnut as I age. I tried this one and the golden brown (several times). The golden blonde (this one), does not seem to do much at all to my hair. The golden brown, however; gives it a nice glow, almost like highlights. Also, I tried this on my mother's gray hair, and it turned it an unusual strawberry blonde color (to put it nicely). I am thinking you need to have already blonde hair to use this, or you risk having no effect, or a pinkish color.