Good shine

Posted by Butterfly on May 16, 2011

Made my naturally blonde hair shiny, had a lovely scent, but the roots became a bit darker which wasn't my aim. I had dark roots prior to coloring and I wanted to lighten them a little. This doesn't bleach the hair so they actually became darker. Oops! I might try again with a diffrent more golden shade.

surya

Posted by Reviewer3075352 on Feb 01, 2010

This colour is so good. I mixes light blonde and golden brown together and it looks and feels amazing. Also covers grey hairs which is great! Highly recommend :)

Love it

Posted by Reviewer2350819 on Oct 19, 2009

I love this hair Color and it works well on gray hair.

Fast service from Iherb!

Posted by Reviewer2849359 on Jul 07, 2010

My wife use it with great results and without the harsh chemicals of regular dyes.

Surya Henna - light blonde

Posted by Reviewer1406977 on Feb 03, 2009

I have tried many surya henna blonde coloring and I like this one the best on my hair. Surya Henna give your hair very good strength and color. I highly recommend them.

Surya is great

Posted by Jasmine44 on Jun 05, 2010

I haven't used this yet,(thus the 4 stars) but use Silver Fox all the time. Sometimes I like a little blonde tone & don't want to use anything permanent (don't like the root maintenance issue)I will update my review after trying it, but I expect it to be as good as Surya Silver Fox.

Surya hair coloring

Posted by Reviewer2529518 on Jan 03, 2012

Natural looking and hair stays in good condition

surya henna brasil cream treatment

Posted by Reviewer1695572 on Aug 27, 2008

This is the best colour treatment i have found on the market. I bought it for my friend!

Great Stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1856888 on Nov 02, 2008

Pleasant to use, no chemical smell. Hair is really soft after rinsing out the dye as if it's just been conditioned with henna or similar. Covers up grey hair and looks totally natural. Highly recommended!

very good