Best hair coloring ever

Posted by Reviewer2999673 on Jul 11, 2011

I'm in love with this product. I use it already for a long time and I have healthy, shinny brown hair with red highlights with no greys :)

This is as good as the reviews said!

Posted by Reviewer2814411 on Feb 16, 2012

Needed something to cover my grey hairs and wanted it non-chemical as breastfeeding. Decided to try Surya henna based on the positive glowing reviews (even though i was a bit sceptical on how good it can be). Was mighty impressed after usage! It was super easy to use. Just cut off the top and start applying from the bottle. There's no need for even mixing of solutions like traditional hair dyes. I left on for half an hour and my white hairs were totally covered,leaving it red. The red is not the copper colour traditionally associated with henna, but a nice deep red.I'm an asian with natural black hair and the red go so beautifully together that it even looks like it's highlighted strands.And after using, it left my hair in even better conditioned before.My hair was softer,silkier and it even enhanced my natural curls to give it more bounce and body.And all these goodness at such a reasonable price. I immediately got myself another few more bottles!

Great!!!

Posted by Reviewer3221622 on Jun 18, 2009

I ordered this Red color by accident, i meant to get it in black. But i am happy for the mistake, the color was pretty bright, and though it does wash pretty fast, it does leave behind slight red highligths in the hair that look beautiful, and it leaves hair feeling soft, shiny and healthy. Great product!

Safe and Sure...

Posted by Reviewer1224251 on Sep 16, 2010

Conditions hair while delivering beautiful color.

Many red hair!

Posted by 5072394248320540223 on Aug 12, 2013

Soft and alive hair. Beautiful red color. I am very pleased with this henna.

It Made My Hair Really Curly

Posted by Reviewer1266421 on Feb 14, 2012

I've been having problems getting my curl pattern back after years of blow outs and pressing. This really helped redefine my curls along with a nice red highlight when the sun hits it. You can see the color a little bit without light, but my hair is pretty dark so yeah. I would recommend this product to people trying to define their curls and get a little color out of it with the harmful chemicals. It also makes your hair feel great. Oh and you might want to use the other products it comes with for better results. Hair Type: Thick, Course, Curly

Super.

Posted by Reviewer3268340 on Oct 18, 2012

I am a natural strawberry blonde, which is turning more blonde. I have used the copper color before, however, I didn't like the brassiness. I ordered the red however, and I mix a little in with my conditioner every couple days, and it keeps my hair looking great.

Good for hair but washes off easily

Posted by 5732345650441480858 on Jul 22, 2013

Got this one for mom and she looooved how it made her hair feel but was upset that it washed off very easily. Once was enough to lose some color and she actually tried to wash her hair less often but it only works for so long. I guess alternating with the usual dye to soften hair might be a way.

Good alternative to henna powder

Posted by Reviewer1495660 on Dec 13, 2011

Application is very easy, less messy, and quicker than using powder. I use very red shades and colors are brilliant and don't fade. Anyway, after a couple of applications I noticed the grays are showing; therefore a powdered henna once in a while is needed, at least for me.

Not damaging

Posted by higoaway on Dec 13, 2011

I love how this doesn't damage your hair and it is easy to apply. As with all red dyes though, it fades quite dramatically with every wash so won't be repurchasing as it's too costly to keep redying by this henna leaves your hair very soft so I might try other colours.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »