Surya Henna, Brasil Cream, Hair Coloring & Hair Treatment, Swedish Blonde, 2.3 fl oz (70 ml)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1960685 From New York on Jul 27, 2008

Like a lot of things about this but the color, was more "yellow" than blonde ( imho ) but I have white hair, hard to color. Ease of use, and good for my hair, non toxic, did take about 5 shampoos to come out all together, and i only had to use about 1/2 the bottle. Now I'm using a different color, Golden Blonde, with excellent success ( creates a kind of sandy blonde on totally white hair ) and using the swedish, to kind of streak it ...

covers persistent grey, ok on chemically treated hair. kind to my sensitive scalp

Posted by Reviewer2368364 From Australia on Oct 06, 2008

this product covered well over my previously chemically coloured hair, it also covers grey well. leaves a wonderful. I have had many complimentary comments on the shade. I have used for about 2 months now, I use it every 4 hair washes and there are no grey roots, the colour lasts too, I live in a very hot climate too and UV dosent fade the colour

Beautiful Swedish Blonde Henna!

Posted by BeckySue From Missouri on Sep 10, 2013

Surya Henna Cream colors while conditioning, moisturizing and revitalizing your hair. The formula is enriched with organic extracts and nourishes hair for increased luster, softness and elasticity. The unique coloring process does not strip the melanin from the cortex of the hair. Surya Henna Cream is a new concept in hair coloring and treatment; it won't harm your hair and your health. It is also guaranteed to cover gray and white hair on the first application! It is also safe for damaged and chemically treated and color treated hair. PLEASE click the light green Yes tab by the question "Was this review helpful?"

Awful gave my ash blonde hair a reddish tint, did NOT cover grey

Posted by Reviewer1273961 From Massachusetts on Nov 01, 2013

I am a natural ash blonde. This product and the Swedish Blond product both turned my hair a reddish shade which I HATE. I am a natural ash blonde so any reddish tint looks terrible on me. It is not semi permanent, once the red is in you cannot get it out unless you do a permanent dye or bleach. Also did not cover the grey AT ALL. I DONT RECOMMEND this product unless you have a reddish tint to your hair. Dont buy it to cover the grey because it will not cover it.

A must have treatment

Posted by Butterfly From Finland on Dec 01, 2012

If you happen to have dry brittle hair that is in need of a bit of colour and shine, this is the ticket. This is by far the easiest ever colour/conditioner product all in one! My hair became super soft, shiny and had a nice goldish tint to it, I'm a natural blonde. One bottle lasts a long time, you don't need that much for the desired effect. I wouldn't want to use comventional hair dyes due to chemicals, but this is ok.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »