Very good product

Posted by Reviewer2940723 on Jun 16, 2010

I am very happy with the henna. It applies well and covers well. The color description was as accurate as can be. I blended it with the Mahogany for a less vivid color. Very rich.

Super henna!

Posted by Reviewer2220032 on Sep 01, 2010

Very good product, very easy to make henna pasta. My hair shines all the time :) Recomend!

Henna Powder

Posted by 4873224987077694413 on Jul 31, 2014

Fast delivery and very happy with product! Will use again!

useless and waste my money

Posted by Reviewer1909584 on Aug 14, 2010

there are a chart for the time you will get the color which you want. the truth is this product did nothing based on the time. Even you keept it on your hair for one day, you just got same color: terrible red. It is ugly for most people. Don't waste money for this useless product anymore.

Good.

Posted by HildeK on Jul 08, 2012

Easy to work with, and gives a even color. Quite quick to rinse out for henna to be.

Pretty Mahogany Henna! Fair Price Too!

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 13, 2015

Surya Henna Cream colors while conditioning, moisturizing and revitalizing your hair. The formula is enriched with organic extracts and nourishes hair for increased luster, softness and elasticity. The unique coloring process does not strip the melanin from the cortex of the hair. Surya Henna Cream is a new concept in hair coloring and treatment; it won't harm your hair and your health. It is also guaranteed to cover gray and white hair on the first application! It is also safe for damaged and chemically treated and color treated hair.

Surya Henna Brasil Powder, Mahogany

Posted by Reviewer1272006 on Sep 23, 2010

I love this product! It is easy to use and does not damage my hair. I finally I get the color I want!

Enjoyable

Posted by Reviewer1607867 on Jul 17, 2010

Feels good to colour your hair knowing that its actually good for your hair and the environment. The colour result is nice ( I have dark brown/ black hair and it came out nice reddy tones that u can see clearly in the light) also made my hair soft and smooth and shiny, and helped with my dandruff problem for a few days afterward.