10% Off Orders Over $40!

Surya Henna, Brazil Cream, Hair Coloring & Hair Treatment with Organic Extracts, Copper, 2.31 fl oz (70 ml)

Natural Beauty

Posted by Reviewer1387233 on Nov 02, 2009

I had signs of poisoning from the commercial hair dyes I used. Since I have been only using natural oganic dyes, the health of my hair has really improved. My scalp is getting back to normal again too. This product gives a nice reddish tone to my darkhair. Looks gorgeous in the sunshine!

People rave about the color

Posted by Reviewer3136139 on Mar 29, 2010

I love the feel and the color.All dyes i use to use one needed a lot of conditioner after dying it, but not this.. after i dyed it, it felt so soft, i think the company needs to go onto face book because i would tell people how well it does. I tell everyone about this site. Thank you

Better than you would expect!!

Posted by Reviewer2068004 on Dec 15, 2010

I've been using this product for about 6-8 months. It is very easy to use, covers the gray and does not show gray roots when it wears off. I love the way you can keep using the same bottle to touch up, until it is all gone.I give it a standing ovation!

Best hair coloring ever

Posted by Reviewer1334518 on Jul 18, 2011

This product gives my hair very attractive highlights which I could only achieve with henna powder in the past. It is a breeze to use with no mess whatsoever. I have also used it on my mum's grey hair with great success. It gives her grey-streaked dark hair a very nice sheen with attractive streaks of reddish brown. I have used the red shade, copper shade and golden brown shade intermittently for about four months and managed to achieve subtle changes in my highlights. Also, have had no need to visit the salon for highlighting treatments since I started using this product. Thank you IHerb for making this product available for overseas buyers like me.

I Love it!

Posted by LeelaShines on Mar 03, 2012

Henna is the only thing I will use on my hair...since its organic & non-toxic. For a richer color deposit I recommend leaving it on 30 minutes to 1 hour longer than it says to on the instructions.