July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Surya Henna, Brazil Cream, Hair Coloring & Hair Treatment with Organic Extracts, Copper, 2.31 fl oz (70 ml)

Reviews 2-star

Coloring grays? Beware of "Copper!"

Posted by 4613605665590887610 on Jan 02, 2014

First, I like this product generally. It's easy to use and smells nice and lasts about 1 month with washings every 2-3 days. BUT: I ignored the other reviews who said that the Copper color changes grays to yellow. And I was lucky... I had mixed the Copper with Chocolate (1/2 and 1/2) to get some highlights. I have medium dark brown natural color with reddish highlights. But the top of my head is going gray fast. I didn't get highlights, I got gross yellow where all my grays are. Ick. They were right. Never again!