Surya Henna, Brazil Cream, Hair Coloring & Hair Treatment with Organic Extracts, Copper, 2.31 fl oz (70 ml)

Pre-Mixed Henna

Posted by Reviewer2855788 on Apr 06, 2012

I had tried this before, but it's been hard to find. I am allergic to all kinds of chemical hair color. I really don't like to use powdered henna too often since it is such a hassle. This product was easy to use, and I really like the color. I just wish it would last longer.

i love it

Posted by Reviewer2443104 From Israel on Aug 29, 2012

use it all the time, it takes just a few minutes to put on the hair.

Love

Posted by 5316635604955658079 on Dec 05, 2012

I love this henna. It also has vegetalble dyes and added natural conditioners. I leaves natural highlighting and my hair has never been healthier. I had to change from dry hair to normal hair shampoos. Plus - so easy to use. No need for mixing or root touch ups. You cover the whole head with the color everytime. I start with the roots, but don't need to use a tool or be as precise as I would with salon colors.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2187900 From Israel on Jan 08, 2012

I'm very pleased with this product, it's easy to use and has good results. Covers gray hair well and makes your hair soft.

Ten Stars

Posted by Cyberoo From Australia on Apr 11, 2013

Easy - so easy to apply Subtle scent, No nasty smelly chemicals Colour is long lasting and gives my hair a lovely sheen. Outstanding product. I love it, already re-ordered more.