Coloring grays? Beware of "Copper!"

Posted by 4613605665590887610 on Jan 02, 2014

First, I like this product generally. It's easy to use and smells nice and lasts about 1 month with washings every 2-3 days. BUT: I ignored the other reviews who said that the Copper color changes grays to yellow. And I was lucky... I had mixed the Copper with Chocolate (1/2 and 1/2) to get some highlights. I have medium dark brown natural color with reddish highlights. But the top of my head is going gray fast. I didn't get highlights, I got gross yellow where all my grays are. Ick. They were right. Never again!

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1338482 on Dec 24, 2013

Wonderful paint! Take not for the first time. Hair after it groomed, smooth, shining. But gives the yellowing!

Great product

Posted by 5186938200618178094 on Nov 19, 2013

Perfect service and product at a great price.

Very natural color

Posted by Reviewer2278523 on Oct 16, 2013

The color is very natural.Resistance is not the best - no more than 2-3 weeks. Add volume and shine

Very nice!

Posted by 4696137200867085037 on Jul 24, 2013

I have strawberry blonde/ginger hair naturally and was looking for a lift to boost my colour and hide some grey hairs that keep popping through. The copper colour is very nice but I found it was a little too orangey for my skin colouring. I think if you naturally have a bright copper colour this could be perfect but for me it was too vivid. In saying this it did fade to a softer tone in a few washes. It was an easy, no mess crème to apply and is excellent value for money because you can reseal the bottle and keep using it as you need it.

Ten Stars

Posted by Cyberoo on Apr 11, 2013

Easy - so easy to apply Subtle scent, No nasty smelly chemicals Colour is long lasting and gives my hair a lovely sheen. Outstanding product. I love it, already re-ordered more.

Good

Posted by Reviewer2406397 on Dec 21, 2012

The product smells lovely and my hair felt nice afterwards.

Love

Posted by 5316635604955658079 on Dec 05, 2012

I love this henna. It also has vegetalble dyes and added natural conditioners. I leaves natural highlighting and my hair has never been healthier. I had to change from dry hair to normal hair shampoos. Plus - so easy to use. No need for mixing or root touch ups. You cover the whole head with the color everytime. I start with the roots, but don't need to use a tool or be as precise as I would with salon colors.

i love it

Posted by Reviewer2443104 on Aug 29, 2012

use it all the time, it takes just a few minutes to put on the hair.

Pre-Mixed Henna

Posted by Reviewer2855788 on Apr 06, 2012

I had tried this before, but it's been hard to find. I am allergic to all kinds of chemical hair color. I really don't like to use powdered henna too often since it is such a hassle. This product was easy to use, and I really like the color. I just wish it would last longer.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »