i love it

Posted by Reviewer2443104 on Aug 29, 2012

use it all the time, it takes just a few minutes to put on the hair.

Love

Posted by 5316635604955658079 on Dec 05, 2012

I love this henna. It also has vegetalble dyes and added natural conditioners. I leaves natural highlighting and my hair has never been healthier. I had to change from dry hair to normal hair shampoos. Plus - so easy to use. No need for mixing or root touch ups. You cover the whole head with the color everytime. I start with the roots, but don't need to use a tool or be as precise as I would with salon colors.

love this

Posted by 5512566806556415102 on May 07, 2014

This is the only hair color I use now. I like the color result, but also the fact I can store it to use for touch ups.

Pre-Mixed Henna

Posted by Reviewer2855788 on Apr 06, 2012

I had tried this before, but it's been hard to find. I am allergic to all kinds of chemical hair color. I really don't like to use powdered henna too often since it is such a hassle. This product was easy to use, and I really like the color. I just wish it would last longer.

Beautiful color, easy to apply

Posted by Reviewer2954358 on Sep 30, 2014

I have been using henna to color my hair for the past 13 years. This cream offers good coverage, does not leak and is very easy to use at home, especially at the hairline where regular henna (powder) is difficult to apply without staining the forehead. While regular henna lasts longer and provides brighter color, this cream is still a good alternative, especially if you need to color your hair fast. Sometimes, I use this cream for the hairline only when coloring with regular henna. Either way, it is a good product and I will buy it again. The only drawback is that it fades fairly quick and to maintain color you need to use it every 3 weeks.

Love Surya's henna creams!

Posted by 5737682803285431443 on May 03, 2014

Safe and healthy for your hair. No smell. Can use safely when on chemo.... Brighten your hair. This copper is bright and shiny. I use it on my medium reddish blonde hair along with the Dark Reddish Blonde. Then I throw in some Golden Blonde highlights!! This lasts about 4 weeks

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2187900 on Jan 08, 2012

I'm very pleased with this product, it's easy to use and has good results. Covers gray hair well and makes your hair soft.

Love Love Love

Posted by Reviewer2385357 on Apr 19, 2010

I have used this product and absolutely LOVE IT!!! It covers my grey very well and puts a beautiful color to my natural hair. The body and shine is Fabulous!!! :)

Stunning product

Posted by 5190858633081142280 on Dec 08, 2015

Very happy with this hair color. It's liquid henna! Easy to apply and gives you deep, rich and vivid orange copper hair! Absolutely love it and going to only use this from now on! Henna makes your skin look reborn! You might need couple boxes for dying all your hair.

I GET SO MANY COMPLIMENTS!

Posted by Reviewer1895686 on Jul 29, 2015

SURYA HENNA CREAM is the best haircolor product I have ever used. I had been using a product for years that did not have ammonia or peroxide but then it was discontinued. I let that company know what a stupid move I thought that was. Did they CARE? Oh no, they just told me to use their more 'modern' product which had the chemicals I did NOT want. Since it was the only thing I knew of in the right color, I tried it for awhile in desperation, but my usually shiny, soft, thick hair started to look and feel like steel wool. I tried not using it as often and conditioning more but all I ended up with was more 'roots' showing and still not soft and shiny enough. THEN, as I was complimenting another red haired friend on her new color job, she told me she had done it herself and it was SURYA HENNA. I used it the first time and was hooked. The Copper color is PERFECT for me. It's better than anything I had previously used. I am way more than 50% gray and I get COMPLIMENTS everywhere I go! And people are shocked when I tell them it's henna! They think it's my real hair color! I insist on letting them 'feel' my hair and they are amazed at how soft and silky it is. I am telling you the absolute truth and the reason I am being so supportive of this product is that I never ever want to think of being without it. Did you ever remember hearing that Lucille Ball always used one type of henna on her famous red hair? Well, when the company went out of production apparently in the 1960's or so, she bought the entire remaining stock to last her for the rest of her life. It amounted to something like a tractor trailer load or maybe a train load.... I'm not exactly sure, but it was A LOT! Lucy, I understand exactly why you did that but I can't afford to do the same thing, so I just share the information with any person who asks me in the hopes that Surya Henna will always be available.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »