Super

Posted by Reviewer2199235 on Jul 24, 2013

I'm surprised with so many bad reviews. It's natural conditioning toner, it cant last for very long! Anyway, its very good cream, easy to use. Used 1/3 of the package for my short hair and simply and fast got a great result. Makes hair look very healthy, shiny and thick, like in adverts) Color is not too cold, rather softly beige on my light broun hair. No bad smell, no spots. Definetely will buy again. Я удивлена таким количеством плохих отзывов - но это же натуральное оттеночное средство без аммиака, оно не может очень долго держаться на волосах! для меня подошло отлично, волосы сверкали и струились между пальцами, как в рекламе. Оттенок теплый мягкий бежевый, не сказать что холодный. Использовала на свои короткие примерно треть пузырька. Здорово пахнет илангом, легко в применении. На голове можно носить хоть полчаса, хоть три, хоть спать с ним - вреда не будет, краска как кондиционер на основе хны.

Only partial coverage of grey, doesn't last, but very conditioning

Posted by Reviewer2344847 on May 24, 2013

This method of coloring hair is so much more pleasant smelling than salon coloring methods....it has no offensive odor, you do not need to shampoo it out (just rinse), it doesn't alter the structure of your hair, and keeping it healthy. Now for the disappointing side....after a lot of henna hair color research I decided to try Surya Ash Blonde, now on two different occasions yielding poor grey coverage results. On the first attempt, after following the instructions, I don't think there was much change and found that four days later, I realized essentially it appeared nothing had been done to cover my grey. I read one review of Surya in a different color that stated you should leave on for 2 hours to get grey coverage and another review of a different henna product that stated 4 hours was necessary but worth it since they got excellent results. So on the second attempt I plastered on a generous amount and went for a full 4 hours. It has no harsh odors and since it isn't degrading your hair, it wasn't so bad even if you have to do this once a week I thought. Just before bedtime, I barely rinsed it out (as one reviewer suggested doing) so I could get a bit of extra time with the color. I went to sleep with a dark towel under my hair. The next morning I see about only 50% grey coverage and a slight darkening of my blonde highlights. There has no reddish tint, but in reality it has almost no tint of any kind for me where it mattered. One shampoo later, nothing was left. Ugh! FYI I am naturally a 6-7 ash tone with 40% grey. Perhaps I will try a darker color and give up blonde, or try another brand.

Awful! Turned my ash blonde hair red and didnt cover greys at all

Posted by Reviewer1273961 on Nov 01, 2013

I am a natural ash blonde. This product and the Swedish Blond product both turned my hair a reddish shade which I HATE. I am a natural ash blonde so any reddish tint looks terrible on me. It is not semi permanent, once the red is in you cannot get it out unless you do a permanent dye or bleach. Also did not cover the grey AT ALL. I DONT RECOMMEND this product unless you have a reddish tint to your hair. Dont buy it to cover the grey because it will not cover it.

Washed out too soon.

Posted by Reviewer1399339 on Aug 21, 2012

I was very pleased for about a week before I began to notice my ordinary hair color return. Since this is non-toxic I've given it three stars, however, would rather it last longer.

as expected

Posted by 5412590387312978189 on Jan 29, 2013

good product

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1533331 on Jan 04, 2014

I have chestnut hair and use this to reduce the red and add sheen.

Not 100% Grey Coverage

Posted by 5133811109792876780 on Jul 23, 2013

This product didn't cover one strand of grey. Very disappointed... have gone back to using Herbatint range.