New To iHerb?

Surya Henna, Henna Cream, Hair Coloring & Hair Treatment, Black, 2.31 fl oz (70 ml)

Good hair product

Posted by Reviewer1336307 on Jan 12, 2010

It makes my hair healthy although pricey for me having thick and long hair.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer3066438 on Dec 17, 2010

Easy to use and works well, although requires a bit more application time than listed. Overall, a good quality product.

For sensitive scalp

Posted by Reviewer1097806 on Oct 25, 2008

This product gets 5 stars for not irritating my scalp. I am highly allergic to hair dye and cannot use chemical dye. This treatment also leaves my hair very soft. The only negative is that I saw a few grey after coloring. I have black hair and very few grey. I left the coloring on for 30 minutes per instructions but afterward, there were a few strands of grey. Next time, I will leave it on longer and/or use more cream. I used 1/2 bottle.

Surya Henna/Black

Posted by Reviewer3144800 on Nov 25, 2010

5 stars because this product covers my gray completely and I do not have to reapply everyday; even if some of the color fades, I still have a lighter two tone natural-looking color shade!! Amelia

Great price on this website only, buy from here! I got 12, also, its a great product!

Posted by Reviewer1353644 on Jan 23, 2012

I buy these for my mom because she doesn't use the computer too much. She was allergic to all hair colors, except this one. When she uses this hair coloring product, she has no allergic reactions. Therefore, it's a great product that I recommend.