myrabro45@yahoo.com

Posted by Reviewer1580505 on Jan 26, 2010

Awesome! I have dyed my hair for 15 years. I've tried many different products, really. This product leaves my hair soft & shiny, feeling and looking better than before I dyed it. Oh yeah, did I mention I have started getting gray hair, covers it beautifully. I will stay with this one, it is great. Downside is that it does wash out.

Very Good!

Posted by Reviewer1884592 on Feb 05, 2010

My Mother loves it!

Washes out too much

Posted by Reviewer3076951 on May 16, 2010

The color is gorgeous the moment I rinse out the dye, and my hair is sooooo soft, but in a few days the color washes out almost entirely. I have mid-back hair and managed to get 2 dye sessions with one bottle, one a week apart, but my hair is still almost back to its original color, only perhaps slightly darker. Leaves purple stains EVERYWHERE when it's wet or damp.

Almost perfect

Posted by Reviewer2256955 on Jun 29, 2010

I got it because I wanted to cover some gray that I have. I got black and the gray came out brown. So I guess it is ok because it looks like highlights and since it doesn't damage my hair I will buy it again, and maybe do it twice, two days in a row to get darker color on my gray hair.

Totally hooked on this stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1700594 on Apr 27, 2009

Great stuff. Needs to sit on the hair longer then the manual but sure cleans up a LOT easier then reg hair dye and is way nicer to my hair.

Surya Henna

Posted by Reviewer2565447 on May 07, 2009

Good to have one. It doesn't last long and takes time to dye but it is gentle on human body.

Just about perfect!

Posted by Reviewer1995621 on Jun 01, 2009

I completely damaged my hair using store bought semi-permanent black dye. I have curly, thick ethnic hair, but I don't have a perm, and don't use any other chemicals. I only blow dry and flat iron my hair twice a month (if that!). So I found it interesting that my hair has never in my life been so dry and brittle until I started using harsh semi-perm dyes. Well after using Surya (black color), my hair has literally been restored, it's soft and back to normal. It doesn't cover my grays completely (thus the 4 star rating), but it covers the grays enough for me. It turns my grays a copperish tone which I don't mind, considering I'm using an all natural product that seems to be great on my hair. I'd rather have soft, shiny hair with a little bit of copper tone where the grays are, than jet black fried and dyed hair that looks and feels a mess.

great product

Posted by Reviewer1045950 on Oct 01, 2009

This product is the only product that did not burn my skin. It covers all the grey and leaves lighter shades like natural. I tried it on my gotie and it did cover most of the area but left some areas not covered. And the remaining covered area faded in 2 days. It never stated it could be applied to beards but did a pretty good job.

good color

Posted by Reviewer1257616 on Jan 11, 2009

This cream was too lumpy,even after vigorous shaking it was thick. I have used this product before and some bottles are thicker than others.Color however was good.

surya henna

Posted by Reviewer2373134 on Nov 09, 2008

didnt completely cover gray but it smells good and its natural