Good hair dye

Posted by Queenbee on Sep 13, 2009

I am very happy with this product. It is easy to use and can last about 3 weeks.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2040850 on Aug 01, 2008

I recommand it!

Color

Posted by Reviewer1952799 on Jul 17, 2011

wonderful product ....when you can NOT use the normal store brands.... my head and hair was suffering ...until IHERB saved me!!!!! love it....thank you....

Best Henna Hair Dye!!!

Posted by Reviewer1977949 on Oct 31, 2011

This dye by far is the best Henna hair dye I have tried. No mixing a day before and all of the mess that goes along with it. I apply this after washing and towel drying my hair. (neutrogena shampoo on the roots only; that's only if I'm dying my roots but if I'm dying the whole hair then I wash all of it and NO conditioner). I leave it on for about an hour and half since I have I have a lot of grey hair. That totally worked for me. It's been about 3 weeks and I can barely see some of the grey. I believe it also helps that I wash my hair with WEN so it doesn't strip my hair and makes the color last longer. I am a customer for life. Please DON'T ever discontinue this product.

Surya Henna

Posted by Reviewer1846802 on Jun 06, 2008

Surya Henna,Brasil Cream feels great on my hair, and it's quite to apply and less messy than other products. I also appreciate the way it's chemical free. Thank you.

good

Posted by Reviewer1870209 on Feb 20, 2012

good

Natural, safe and efficient

Posted by Reviewer1781073 on Jul 28, 2010

I've using the other one, with a slightly different color. I dont use it the way they say. I put no water at all, and with a brush, i put it DRY on the part of my hair I want to use it for, and also for the eyebrows. No side effect. Of course, it doesn't keep very long, but it isn't a problem really. I use it, say, twice a week, and it only takes a few seconds. Please always have this product ! Can't live without.

Works great.

Posted by Reviewer1811291 on Aug 11, 2011

I ordered 12 boxes. My local store was always out of black.

great product, super customer service

Posted by Reviewer2475117 on Oct 12, 2007

excellent company to shop with, best hair colour ever!

Good

Posted by Reviewer2481920 on Jun 12, 2011

Coloured grey hair only on second use, but perfect color after that. Hair is softer and stronger than after regular coloring.