Love it

Posted by Reviewer2350819 on Oct 19, 2009

I love this hair Color and it works well on gray hair.

really good product

Posted by Reviewer1015359 on Nov 12, 2009

tried this product. no skin irritation. very satisfied.

Best Hair color

Posted by Reviewer3004558 on Nov 03, 2010

After using this hair color, I feel that my hair texture is better and look healthier. I see a graduall reduction in my hair loss. The only hastle I feel is the washing of the hair before applying the hair color.

Surya Henna Hair colouring & hair treatment Black

Posted by Reviewer1568630 on Dec 06, 2009

I used the surya hair colouring treatment and found this excellent compared to the other brands. My hair feels and look much better. I am especially pleased that it has all natural products.

color bonito

Posted by Reviewer2550882 on Jan 11, 2010

Las Cañas oscurece muy bien, y no tinta la piel. Me ha gustado bastante.

Good hair product

Posted by Reviewer1336307 on Jan 12, 2010

It makes my hair healthy although pricey for me having thick and long hair.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer3066438 on Dec 17, 2010

Easy to use and works well, although requires a bit more application time than listed. Overall, a good quality product.

For sensitive scalp

Posted by Reviewer1097806 on Oct 25, 2008

This product gets 5 stars for not irritating my scalp. I am highly allergic to hair dye and cannot use chemical dye. This treatment also leaves my hair very soft. The only negative is that I saw a few grey after coloring. I have black hair and very few grey. I left the coloring on for 30 minutes per instructions but afterward, there were a few strands of grey. Next time, I will leave it on longer and/or use more cream. I used 1/2 bottle.

Surya Henna/Black

Posted by Reviewer3144800 on Nov 25, 2010

5 stars because this product covers my gray completely and I do not have to reapply everyday; even if some of the color fades, I still have a lighter two tone natural-looking color shade!! Amelia

Great price on this website only, buy from here! I got 12, also, its a great product!

Posted by Reviewer1353644 on Jan 23, 2012

I buy these for my mom because she doesn't use the computer too much. She was allergic to all hair colors, except this one. When she uses this hair coloring product, she has no allergic reactions. Therefore, it's a great product that I recommend.