Surya Henna, Henna Cream, Hair Coloring & Hair Treatment, Light Brown, 2.31 fl oz (70 ml)

Reviews 1-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

not bad

Posted by 5179741904477545869 on Sep 24, 2014

ok, I have been using this for over a year without a problem then all of a sudden the sides of my head had a purple tint. I tried the message boards for some help type. I didin;t change anything in ym routine and bought 3 bottles at once., I think I got a bad batch. I now use the henna DARK brown and this does NOT have this issue.

so so

Posted by 4897736424852863569 on Dec 02, 2013

I did not like ,because i had itching problem after I applied on her. When I did shampoo twice it become less itching.I will not choose again.

Really disappointing

Posted by 5397716450623319496 on Dec 09, 2013

This product only lasted a week in my hair. I was so pleased with the beautiful mahogany shade of brown (darker than the "light brown" on the label, but I loved it!). Unfortunately, all that beautiful color washed out within one week. I expected something longer-lasting for the time it takes to set! It *did* condition my hair very well, so as a conditioning treatment I'd recommend it! Just not as a lasting dye :(

This hair color is not long lasting.

Posted by Reviewer2489273 on Jul 30, 2008

I used the product on a Tuesday and it faded by Sunday. Very disappointed. After use it made my hair very soft and shiny. I wish it would last. I followed the directions very carefully.

nmalek

Posted by Reviewer2709413 on Dec 03, 2008

Product was not upto my expectation and what presented by the company online. Long time wash required and it was less than what claimed in the bottle, (I do weight the color), It was completely washed off after twice shower. Very unhappy with product.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »