surya henna

Posted by Reviewer1979337 on Feb 01, 2008

It's a fairly good alternative to typical hair dye if you don't mind having reddish hair. Easy to use.

S. Boyle from Sydney

Posted by Reviewer1307389 on Oct 29, 2008

Very creamy texture and easy to apply. Am a bit disappointed, because it didn't cover the grey at all. My hair felt very conditioned and soft.

good

Posted by Reviewer1868258 on Mar 09, 2011

I would not buy this henna again because my hair is too gray and it does not cover 100% although it sais it does. But I like the feel of my hair after I treated it with it.

Not really satisfied

Posted by Reviewer3149901 on May 31, 2012

Instead I got a light brown color really black

Surya Henna light brown

Posted by Reviewer3018804 on Jul 20, 2012

I've used Surya off and on. I think it is overall a good product, nice conditioner for the hair, covers gray reasonably well. I noticed this shade rinses out a purple shade and remembered a hair dresser previously remarked on a purple tint. Thinking to try other colors next time.

Did not meet my expectations

Posted by Nataliya on Oct 29, 2013

Even after more prolonged (than advised) time of applying this coloring treatment didn't cover the gray hairs (I have about 1-2% of gray). Also this colouring is totaly washed out after a couple of washing. It can work only as a temporary not harmful solution making gray hairs less evident during only the one day or even one evening. Did not meet my expectations.

Henna Treatment

Posted by Reviewer2969973 on Aug 29, 2012

Haven't tried yet

Surya Henna Brasil Cream Dark Brown and Light Brown

Posted by 4712043656478714715 on Jul 08, 2013

I bought dark brown and light brown to mix together as my hair is medium brown with lots of grey through it. After the first aplication, I was pleased with the result, it covered the greys and looked a natural brown with slight reddish highlights, so I ordered 4 more bottles. However after 2days and one shampoo the grey hairs were visible once more. It was kind of disappointing, but it caused no reaction or chemical smell and hopefully no harm to my hair. I will try it a few more times and hopefully the colour might last longer next time, at least I can cover the greys when I need to when going to out. I think it is a inexpensive reasonable product with out the nasties and have recommended to others to try on their hair as it might just be my hair.

Lovley for your hairquality, but DARK

Posted by 5684063029340383306 on Aug 25, 2013

I totally LOVE what Suraya does to the quality of my hair, better than any treatment, saloon or retail, I´ve ever tried, but this color was not light brown, defenitly dark, but without any gold- och copper shine to it.

good colour but washes out

Posted by 4968254756874732072 on May 19, 2014

Nice shade, It covers very well, but it washes our a lot. I switched to Naturtint and I am more happy. but who prefers henna, this one is one of the betters. Be careful with the choice of the shade, this one is much more dark brown.