Very nice.

Posted by Reviewer2194319 on Dec 02, 2008

Covers gray nicely, i did get some reddish highlights, not too bad, hair is soft and shiny. I will try the golden brown next to see if i can minimize the red a bit. Will buy again. :-)

Good

Posted by Santita on Jul 12, 2012

I like a natural compound that will not ruin my hair. A pleasant smell. Color lasts about 3 weeks.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2688941 on Nov 09, 2009

I have become averse to using chemical hair colorings, and find Surya Henna Cream to be gentle, easy to apply, highly conditioning and effective. It doesn't last very long and may come off on your pillowcases for a while (use an old towel), but it looks great and won't hurt you or your hair. You can keep the unused portion to use next time, so it's economical too. I mix the light and dark brown colors.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer2706238 on Sep 26, 2011

For those of you allergic to PPD, this is the best henna on the market! It colors (grays, too!), conditions and makes your hair sooo shiny. It is already pre-mixed so little to no mess. Just put it on and do housework for 45 minutes. Coloring every other week works for me.

best natural hair color

Posted by Reviewer2648900 on Apr 13, 2009

so easy, natural and conditioning

Hair Color

Posted by Reviewer2526088 on Sep 23, 2010

This hair color works great. It covers the gray, and makes my hair look vibrant, shiny and healthy. Since it does not contain peroxide, it does no damage, but actually enhances my hair. Make sure to follow directions: shampoo first with a good clarifying shampoo, apply the color, leave on for 30 minutes to 1 hour or more, rinse well, THEN conditioner.

Surya cream hair coloring

Posted by Reviewer1984239 on Oct 23, 2009

Great product with natural looking color and condioning properties. It is nice to say bye bye to harsh chemical stripping hair coloring products! Thanks iHERB!

Fine

Posted by Reviewer2722151 on Nov 17, 2014

Very satisfied with this.

Surya Henna, Brasil Cream, Hair Coloring and tratment, Light Brown

Posted by Reviewer2935573 on Apr 05, 2010

I ordered this product for the first time from this web site. Every thing was accordingly with the contract. I am very pleased with the service and I will use this company again in the future.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer2960347 on Oct 29, 2010

I'm black with natural hair. This hair color was very moisturizing, I felt like I was giving myself a deep conditioning treatment. Of course the color change was not dramatic, but it did make my color even and shiny. I would definitely use again.