Patty B-- Highland Michigan

Posted by Reviewer2005486 on Jul 13, 2008

Very satisfied with this product because of the natural indgredients rather than peroxides and harsh ammonia chemicals found in most hair color. The delivery time was excellent only 2 days from day of order. Thanks I will purchase this product again.Sincerely Patty B

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1845704 on Mar 05, 2012

I used this two weeks ago. I put the dark brown on the bottom, mixed the light brown in for the middle and straight light brown for the top layers of my hair. I absolutely love it!!! My gray hair now looks like light brown highlights and my hair is so soft and natural looking. My husband thinks I look 10 years younger!!! I had dark brown hair with lighter hightlights before I started getting some gray - but only about 10 % gray. My daughters with blonde hair tried it, and it didn't last.

Nice light brown, not for redheads

Posted by Reviewer1183567 on Mar 05, 2012

Have used this product for a few months now, turned my hair light brown as indicated. Does wash out gradually to a blonder shade, but looks natural in the process, leaving naural looking blends and highlights in the hair. My hair is dry and fine so it does help with body as well. Do not recommend to anyone having any natural red in their hair. Always do test strands first!

Great stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1924024 on Jul 04, 2012

I was looking for something to get me back to my natural hair colour (light brown - reddish) after two years of getting slightly lighter half highlights to "disguise" my increasing amount of white. Left this in for about 15 minutes and it seems to have done the job! I love that I could just use a little from the bottle to touch up my roots if I wanted to. White hair is mostly covered (I would probably leave it on another 5 mins next time). Only thing is, the directions say to follow colouring with Henna conditioner, which is not included and not carried by iHerb. Oh well. I just didn't use any conditioner after rinsing, and my hair seems fine. Yay! Ordering more.

loving it!

Posted by 5047482987249365302 on Jan 25, 2013

Love this henna cream - easy to use, great grey hair coverage, hair feels very much alive after colouring.