Very nice.

Posted by Reviewer2194319 on Dec 02, 2008

Covers gray nicely, i did get some reddish highlights, not too bad, hair is soft and shiny. I will try the golden brown next to see if i can minimize the red a bit. Will buy again. :-)

Good

Posted by Santita on Jul 12, 2012

I like a natural compound that will not ruin my hair. A pleasant smell. Color lasts about 3 weeks.

The best for me

Posted by Reviewer2091316 on Jul 01, 2012

I have a lot of gray hairs. Works well. Best natural hair color I ever used. After hair like silk. Perfect. people think that I did Salon treatment.

I'm sticking with this one

Posted by Reviewer1800868 on Aug 08, 2012

This is an easy to use/apply henna cream that is economical and leaves hair super smooth and shiny

nice...

Posted by 5664354424290475172 on Aug 22, 2012

really like it. soft, shinny, love it.

Henna Cream

Posted by mil694 on Sep 03, 2014

I like this product - it goes a long way and extends the life of a permanent colour. It is a cream and doesn't drip everywhere.

Fine

Posted by Reviewer2722151 on Nov 17, 2014

Very satisfied with this.

My favourite hair dye!

Posted by Reviewer1555608 on Sep 07, 2013

I love this henna - it is easy to use and leaves my hair feeling soft. The colour is amazing - I only wish it was more permenant as washes out quite quickly. Easily get 2 uses out of this.

Nice light brown henna! Safer for your Hair!

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 13, 2015

Surya Henna Cream colors while conditioning, moisturizing and revitalizing your hair. The formula is enriched with organic extracts and nourishes hair for increased luster, softness and elasticity. The unique coloring process does not strip the melanin from the cortex of the hair. Surya Henna Cream is a new concept in hair coloring and treatment; it won't harm your hair and your health. It is also guaranteed to cover gray and white hair on the first application! It is also safe for damaged and chemically treated and color treated hair.

the best

Posted by 5389180334425090986 on Nov 24, 2013

The only one I use. I am so crazy about it that I have it come to France. Even my hairdresser was amazed