loving it!

Posted by 5047482987249365302 on Jan 25, 2013

Love this henna cream - easy to use, great grey hair coverage, hair feels very much alive after colouring.

Nice

Posted by Reviewer1675201 on Oct 09, 2012

Nice

it is great.

Posted by 4845502267873205237 on Aug 30, 2012

great quality, treats hair, give natural color

Henna Treatment

Posted by Reviewer2969973 on Aug 29, 2012

Haven't tried yet

nice...

Posted by 5664354424290475172 on Aug 22, 2012

really like it. soft, shinny, love it.

I'm sticking with this one

Posted by Reviewer1800868 on Aug 08, 2012

This is an easy to use/apply henna cream that is economical and leaves hair super smooth and shiny

Surya Henna light brown

Posted by Reviewer3018804 on Jul 20, 2012

I've used Surya off and on. I think it is overall a good product, nice conditioner for the hair, covers gray reasonably well. I noticed this shade rinses out a purple shade and remembered a hair dresser previously remarked on a purple tint. Thinking to try other colors next time.

Good

Posted by Santita on Jul 12, 2012

I like a natural compound that will not ruin my hair. A pleasant smell. Color lasts about 3 weeks.

Great stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1924024 on Jul 04, 2012

I was looking for something to get me back to my natural hair colour (light brown - reddish) after two years of getting slightly lighter half highlights to "disguise" my increasing amount of white. Left this in for about 15 minutes and it seems to have done the job! I love that I could just use a little from the bottle to touch up my roots if I wanted to. White hair is mostly covered (I would probably leave it on another 5 mins next time). Only thing is, the directions say to follow colouring with Henna conditioner, which is not included and not carried by iHerb. Oh well. I just didn't use any conditioner after rinsing, and my hair seems fine. Yay! Ordering more.

The best for me

Posted by Reviewer2091316 on Jul 01, 2012

I have a lot of gray hairs. Works well. Best natural hair color I ever used. After hair like silk. Perfect. people think that I did Salon treatment.