coverage of gray

Posted by Reviewer2118674 on Oct 14, 2008

Only dissatisfaction is a less effective covering of gray hair with the first used bottle of this order than of those in the past. Probably --I am hoping--it is just a quirky batch. Product is otherwise a very good one.

Good!

Posted by Reviewer2118998 on Mar 31, 2011

Easy to use and the coverage is good. It leaves my hair with a little shine :)

nice...

Posted by 5664354424290475172 on Aug 22, 2012

really like it. soft, shinny, love it.

love it, highly recommend

Posted by Reviewer2175467 on Dec 31, 2010

I have short hair-cut, and at first moment I think that one item will not be enoght, but it was ok. Its very easy to use. I love the hair after using this hair colour - soft, shiny and healthy. highly recommend I would like to use again and again, cause I do not want to use chemical colours anymore. I think we all must be closer to our nature. :)

For a co-worker

Posted by Reviewer2536898 on Feb 14, 2012

I got a couple of bottles for co-workers to try since they talk of wanting to get away from chemicals. They tried it and loved it!

Surya Henna, Brasil Cream, Hair Coloring & Hair Treatment, Light Brown, 2.31 fl oz

Posted by Reviewer2576271 on Dec 06, 2008

Great product!Fast shipping!

Love it.

Posted by Reviewer2601611 on Jan 20, 2010

I am allergic to all hair dye because of the PPD. This product completely covers the greys, and gives me beautiful, natural looking highlights and lasts a really long time, 2-3 months or so. Some times I go lighter to emphasize the highlights. This product is really easy to use also. I can't live without it.

Can't say enough!!

Posted by Reviewer2359825 on Oct 25, 2008

I bought this and the dark brown and mixed em, and my hair feels AMAZING! The color faded a lil fast, but still well worth it! I think next time I will stick with 2 dark browns for a darker shade.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer2373084 on Feb 23, 2010

I will never, ever go back to dry henna. Ever. Makes my hair nice and smooth, rinses out well. Have tried a few of the colors and like them all.

great hair coloring product

Posted by lokiselena on Mar 09, 2011

I was surprised that this product could make my hair so soft! Easy to use and pretty nice result. Will surely buy more.