Great

Posted by Reviewer1160198 on Dec 23, 2011

Gives a fantastic shine! I will continue to use it, despite the difficulties with open the top/lid of the bottle.

Surya henna

Posted by Reviewer2964930 on Nov 22, 2011

great alternative to strong colouring chemicals

40-something with noticeable gray hair

Posted by Reviewer2647272 on Nov 08, 2011

I have medium brown hair and first tried the dark brown, then the golden brown Surya Henna color. The dark brown covered gray well but was just a shade too dark for my hair. Then I tried the golden brown and it was the right shade but didn't cover my gray. I knew I was taking a chance though since all the reviews said it highlighted the gray. So, I just tried the light brown today, left it on for 30 minutes and it both covered my gray and left the rest of my hair just a hint darker than my natural color. I love these colors because they are so easy to use. I used a professional stylist to color my hair for years and finally decided to get brave and try these colors, since they have more natural ingredients and it would save me a lot of time and money. My hair is always soft and natural and the color lasts 4-7 weeks in my hair. Love the Surya Henna color!!

I bought it for my grandmother

Posted by Reviewer1685587 on Oct 22, 2011

And she was so happy !!!! Her hair bacome so freshlooking and it was so easy to apply.

Surya hair color

Posted by Reviewer2933191 on Sep 26, 2011

I like it as it has good ingredients and very few synthetic compounds

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer2706238 on Sep 26, 2011

For those of you allergic to PPD, this is the best henna on the market! It colors (grays, too!), conditions and makes your hair sooo shiny. It is already pre-mixed so little to no mess. Just put it on and do housework for 45 minutes. Coloring every other week works for me.

Good result

Posted by Reviewer1219162 on Sep 20, 2011

I use with dark brown Surya Henna Good brushing and convenience washing. I have a small number of gray hair

Wish I'd found this earlier!

Posted by Reviewer2206407 on Sep 18, 2011

Surya Brasil Cream Henna - leaves my hair shiny, with natural looking highlights. When it's washing out the color just gets lighter, while stilll looking natural.

Surya Henna

Posted by Reviewer2304961 on Sep 14, 2011

Great product, color last for months.

covers roots perfectly. A++++++++++++++++ RECOMENDED

Posted by Reviewer1662321 on Sep 12, 2011

Way healthier to use HENNA, than any other man made hair die. This is premixed and easy to apply.