• SHI products are exclusively manufactured and packaged in Sweden
  • Customer Ratings

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer2062294 on Mar 28, 2012

I love this product, and have been using it for years. I used to stock up every time I went to Sweden, but now that it's back to Iherb I can get it here for half the price! It's a great boost in the mornings, or before going to the gym. I also use it if I'm having one of those days and don't really want to do anything. This usually gets me in a better mood :)

Every morning 2caps- bullet proof through work day

Posted by Reviewer1777653 on Jul 18, 2012

As a trainer I am up at 4am daily and around high energy clients and gym through the day. Not easy at near 50 yrs . .this gives me the work capacity and "thicker skin" to do so . .

Wonderful Product For College Student!

Posted by Reviewer1262309 on Jan 23, 2012

This is an exceptionally high quality adaptogen product at an unbeatable price. Thank you for carrying this and the other Swedish Herbal Institute products that would otherwise be very difficult to get in the US. My daughter, a college student with ADD/Aspergers is doing quite well on it!

Excellent adaptogen combination

Posted by 5302943264634277290 on Oct 28, 2012

Adapt-232 is an excellent combination of adaptogens which strongly boosts everyday performance in every respect. Actually, I have learned of iHerb.com after having made an inquiry at Swedish Herbal Institute as to how and where to obtain Adapt-232. They kindly informed me to look at iHerb as the place for the most favourable deals in the area. Once again, I would like to thank both iHerb and Swedish Herbal Institute for having made available this miracle to all of us.

WORKING GREAT FOR ME

Posted by Reviewer1186427 on Jan 18, 2013

I STARTED TAKING THIS FOR DEPRESSION, IT WORKS,

OK

Posted by Reviewer2975168 on Aug 23, 2011

Works better and better each day. First day I didn't notice anything at all, but something has changed.

Off all Prescription Medications!

Posted by Reviewer2105598 on Jul 18, 2014

I never write reviews, but I feel that this one might help others. First off I am a 28 year old female. I have been put on several anti-depressants in my life (most recently Wellbutrin) but I decided I wanted to ditch all prescription meds. I also struggled with high blood pressure and my weight. I've tried several supplements and different combinations but I finally found something that works! I take one of these and one Artic Root (also by Swedish Herbal Institute) every morning with a probiotic on an empty stomach. Later, with my biggest meal of the day, I take high quality fish oil (I love Carlson Labs), CoQ10 (Doctor's Best softgels) and Now Foods Liver Detoxifyer and Regenerator. This combined with a pretty healthy diet of avoiding processed food has essentially cured my depression and has helped immensely with my focus and optimism. I got a 4.0 last year in college with this combo and actually enjoyed going to school full-time and was able to cope with the stress of finals and working 30 hours a week on top of it. A nice side effect has been long, healthy hair and nails. My hair has never grown so fast! I recommend these to everyone. Please give these a try if you are struggling in life!

Very strong

Posted by Reviewer2280079 on May 10, 2012

This is one of the strongest rhodiola rosea based adaptogen supplements which I have tried. Its almost too strong for me, so I am saving it for something drastic, like the end of my PhD thesis write-up ;)

It delivers what promised!

Posted by GreenWarrior on Oct 17, 2013

Hi there. I have been using the Adapt 232 product for a few months now. I clearly feel its effect on improving stamina and mental/cognitive capacity. Definitely worth trying it and seeing how it works for you. Feel free to click on my user name for more reviews! Health and Peace!

Energy and clairity of mind!!! ♥♥♥ Click on my username for more reviews!

Posted by gettingwell on Apr 15, 2014

The ingredients contained in this suppliment really help me to have the energy I need to make it through the day. I have severe fatigue due to toxins from mold exposure and find it difficult to get much done during the day without using this. iherb got this to my door in two days too! iherb is awesome!!! Something else I found helpful for fatigue is Neuro Optimizer by Jarrow. Taking these has helped my 'get up and go' 'get up and get something done'! If you found this review helpful please click the 'yes' button to let me know :)