• SHI products are exclusively manufactured and packaged in Sweden
  • Customer Ratings

Excellent

Posted by Scottishdave on Sep 29, 2011

I have been using various rhodiola brands throughout the years. I cannot live without this herb, it changed my life. This product by the SHI is highly effective. If you know someone who is suffering from depression and tried everything else like i did then tell them to try this rhodiola. 10/10

This brand is the only brand that works!!!

Posted by Reviewer1259563 on Oct 05, 2011

There are many brands of rhodiola that I've tried and none worked successfully. Although some worked a little bit. I found out that the SHR-5 is the one that is used in clinical. Swedish Herbal Institute is the only one that uses the SHR-5. I started it and boy what a difference. It definitely helps your body adapt to stress and helps me focus and work better. I have thyroid and adrenal issues so my energy is generally sapped. I'm seeing an endocrinologist next month but wanted to use something to help my body cope for now. I was extremely excited that iHerb carried this brand as it is hard to find!! And it shipped the same day and arrived the next day! Thanks iherb!

OK

Posted by Reviewer2975168 on Apr 16, 2012

I think this is a high quality Rhodiola, but I think they are destroying their own product by using magnesium stearate which is not good for anyone ! (Magnesium stearate is just good for the machinery and for profit). The swedes should honestly know better.

My favorite herb!

Posted by Reviewer2346507 on Jul 21, 2012

Becoming a caregiver to my mother with alzheimer's disease has been a major adjustment for me. Its a challenging situation with added responsibilities and constraints on my life. This potent adaptogen herb, Rhodiola Rosea has given me added energy and mental stability along with greatly improving my nerves and reducing stress. I love this herb!!

Not sure if it worked.

Posted by Reviewer2184515 on Jul 24, 2012

Followed the instructions until the product ran out and didn't notice anything different.

My experience with Arctic Root

Posted by Reviewer2276423 on Aug 16, 2011

I have tried several rhodiola formulations, but this one is by far the best. The SHR-5 proprietary formula of this product works very well, and it is the formula mentioned in most of the more valid clinical trials research data. The packaging is protective and user-friendly, the price is great, and delivery is reasonably fast. Thank you, iherbs, for offering this quality supplement. I plan to try some of the other Swedish Herbal Institute products and will definitely buy them from iherbs.

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer2645928 on Oct 31, 2011

Good Rhodiola, though can't say I see a difference in terms of energy compared to any other Rhodiola product. I had heard Sweedish Rhodiola was more potent, but I don't feel it. I'd probably buy a larger supply of Rhodiola at a cheap price rather than go with this product in the future.

Coals to Newcastle

Posted by Herbal-Andy on Jan 10, 2012

Well, they do exactly what they said they would but it's a lot of dough for 40 caps. It also grates because we have to order these from America when we live in flippin' Sweden.

Life Saver

Posted by juniper on Aug 23, 2012

I initially rated this product's effects as being modest. I took it for 5 months but I did not feel the jolt of energy known to this herb but shortly after I discontinued using it; my life's event triggered a serious anxiety attack and I was very depressed. I now realized that during those 5 months that I was on SHR-5, I was able to cope with stress, anxiety and depression much better. During this period of hell, I've decided to buy Rhodiola from a local store as an emergency supplement and with one serving, I felt that my anxiety and depression were immediately more manageable. I thought that I would never recover from this dread. I have now re-ordered SHR-5. For people suffering from depression and anxiety, give Rhodiola a try and this brand was used in multiple clinically studies.

Rodeo-Laa

Posted by Reviewer1785417 on Nov 25, 2011

Good for the immune system, whereas the Nature's way purple bottle Rhodiola is better for depression in my experience.