EN
USD

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
3
Your Cart is Empty
But it doesn't have to be.
Continue Shopping.

iHerb Customer Reviews

Big Tree Farms, Organic Coconut Palm Sugar, Blonde, 16 oz (454 g)

$5.38
$5.99
Savings of: $0.61 (10% off)
4.6 out of 5 based on 684 reviews
Customer Ratings
5 Stars
4 Stars
3 Stars
2 Stars
1 Stars
Reviews 4-star
Sort By

Items 1-5 of 64 total

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next »

Good Caramel Taste

2 people found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer2521015 on Sep 20, 2011

This sugar tastes good. It has a good caramel flavor which I use it in my coffee.

Was this review helpful to you?

Report Abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Good product

1 person found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer2725677 on Dec 07, 2011

Interesting!

Was this review helpful to you?

Report Abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

If you're looking for a coconut sugar, I suggest trying this one

1 person found the following review helpful

Posted by 5624100677901748259 on Feb 11, 2015

I've been adding this coconut sugar to my tea instead of the regular one for almost a year now. I love how it doesn't make my tea too sweet (in fact, it doesn't make it sweet at all - it just reduces the bitterness) & it doesn't make the flavor unnatural (like Stevia does, in my opinion). Keep in mind that it makes tea appear darker and a bit cloudy. For me one package lasts for around 2.5 months - I drink tea 2-3 times a day and add one teaspoon (5 g) of this sugar every time. I find this sugar to be better quality than the Navitas one and I will definitely repurchase. 4 out of 5 because I wish it didn't change the color and the transparency of my tea. // Пользуюсь этим кокосовым сахаром уже практически год. Мне очень нравится, что он не делает чай ни слишком сладким (он в отличие от сахарного песка скорее просто убирает горечь), ни "синтетическим" (как это, на мой взгляд, делает стивия). Имейте в виду, что этот сахар делает чай более тёмным и несколько мутным. Одного пакета мне хватает месяца на 2.5 - я пью чай 2-3 раза в день, каждый раз добавляя 1 ч.л. (5 г). Этот сахар мне понравился больше, чем аналогичный марки Navitas - определённо буду заказывать его в будущем. Поставила 4 звезды из 5 просто потому, что, конечно, хотелось бы, чтобы не менялись цвет и прозрачность чая.

Was this review helpful to you?

Report Abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

realy nice

1 person found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer1102544 on Nov 06, 2012

I have tried to giveup cane sugar in my home cooking and this is a fantastic substitute,

Was this review helpful to you?

Report Abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Palm Sugar

Posted by Reviewer2411072 on Nov 28, 2012

Interesting. Glad it's organic - gives a nice option for baking. Nice flavor, but doesn't dissolve real well in coffee or tea. Still, I like it.

Was this review helpful to you?

Report Abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Items 1-5 of 64 total

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next »