Tasty and healthy

Posted by Reviewer2330966 on Apr 20, 2012

Good product at a reasonable price. I enjoy being able to add sweetness and nutrition to my food with out the concerns that other popular sweetners carry. MJF

Good

Posted by 4888034840041455585 on Apr 22, 2012

Taste good. I use it in place of brown sugar in my cinnamon rolls.

great product

Posted by blobber on May 03, 2012

nice

yum

Posted by Reviewer1201475 on May 03, 2012

This is my first experience with coconut palm sugar. I really like it. It has a light, sweet flavor a bit like light brown sugar. I have used it in cereal, baking and tea. Great price for this brand!

Love this!

Posted by carrie on May 07, 2012

Great white sugar substitute. Low glycemic index is a plus and much less fructose than agave. Has a caramel like flavor similar to brown sugar and measures cup for cup when baking. I like to combine a portion of this with liquid stevia and a fruit puree to sweeten baked goods.

Goodie!

Posted by elisekatt82 on May 08, 2012

Tastes like brown sugar. Mmmm

The only sugar I use

Posted by Reviewer1731256 on May 08, 2012

I don't use sugar a lot. but when I do this is what I reach for !!!!

Great Product!!

Posted by Reviewer1381713 on Jun 05, 2012

I've been using Sweet Tree, Organic Coconut Palm Sugar for about 6 months now and I always buy it from iherb. Great product, great price, fast shipping, always as expected! Thanks!

Great Taste

Posted by Reviewer2996999 on Jun 10, 2012

We gave up white sugar long ago and this is one we use as an alternative. It has a great taste!

Responsibly harvested and tasty

Posted by Reviewer2418769 on Jun 26, 2012

I use this regularly as a sweetener for drinks and baked goods. I also sometimes add a dash to Thai or Vietnamese savory dishes that require a bit of sugar to balance the sour or hot flavors. I try to be careful in my use of Southeast Asian palm products. But this Sweet Tree Organic Palm Sugar is responsibly harvested from plantations in the Philippines without doing harm to the environment of its wildlife. Not the same could be said for other palm products.