Sweet Tree, Organic Coconut Palm Sugar, Blonde ~ Buy This For Sweetness in Your Life!!!

Posted by Reviewer2908502 on Apr 13, 2013

We have bought several different brands of Coconut Palm Sugar, including Coconut Secret, that started it all. This coconut palm sugar is actually the best of all of them. It has a delicious sugary taste that complements anything you might use it for. I use it for everything, coffee, baking, homemade kefir and homemade yogurt. It is also healthier for you than Evaporated Organic Sugar Cane Juice Crystals. To read about Evaporated Organic Sugar Cane Juice Crystals, go to http://www.processedfreeamerica.org/resources/health-news/405-the-truth-about-evaporated-cane-juice.

Love this

Posted by 5155798309571715544 on Jul 17, 2015

I absolutely love this coconut sugar. I use it in everything! It taste abit like brown sugar, and has this sweet caramel-taste I would say. It does not taste anything like coconut. It doesnt affect your blood sugar either (low GI index).

Very good taste.

Posted by 4979636875165514750 on Aug 28, 2014

Very good taste. What else is there to say about coconut sugar? (i put it on my oatmeal, on my peanut or almond butter, in cakes etc etc) Oh and this kind of product is cheaper from iherb than from any Dutch shop. So, keep the shippings costs as they are, and I'll be back!

Bueniísimo!

Posted by 5507495822922495887 on Nov 22, 2014

Azúcar tostado.. eso es lo que notas en el café, un toque diferente. No hecho de menos el azúcar tradicional. Recomendado!

Delicious

Posted by 4756038391389890330 on Dec 31, 2013

Incredible smell and taste. First grade quality.

The best coconut sugar I've tried!

Posted by 5237183865743443243 on May 26, 2013

The price is great and taste is fantastic! The organic store in Singapore is selling it at 3 times the price. I can't belive my eyes! The granular is not lumpy and wet. it also doesn't have an overpowering taste which makes it ideal for cooking and baking. My personal favourite is to sprinkle it over my toast spread. butter or peanut butter. It is so tasty without the guilt. I also melt it into a syrup for my popcorn.

Love it~

Posted by hungrywolf on Nov 26, 2013

I bake tons of stuff for my family and friends and the praises never stop coming in. I love having this stuff around for coffee, tea, cooking etc. Thanks iherb and sweet tree!

The flavors in coconut palm sugar

Posted by Reviewer2947028 on Feb 24, 2012

I really have enjoyed using this product in my coffee. I have yet to bake with it but I am hoping to do this soon.

Excellent value, nice caramel flavor

Posted by 5357511497415059881 on Sep 08, 2012

I will definitely be a repeat buyer. I have used this in cookies and in ice cream. It helps to let it dissolve in a warm liquid (I just use a little of whatever liquid my recipe calls for). Nice flavor and light color.

repeat buying

Posted by 5132111722444234726 on Apr 07, 2015

this is my 2nd or 3rd time buying this sugar now, mainly used for making breads. good products.