I love it

Posted by zoepavlova on Jul 28, 2014

Great taste.

Todo un descubrimiento :)

Posted by LaMarmotilla on Jul 25, 2014

Buscaba un sustituto del azúcar convencional (sobre todo para usarlo con el café, ya que con stevia no me gusta ) y el azúcar de coco me ha gustado mucho. Repito seguro.

Good

Posted by 5420770732423287828 on Jul 18, 2014

Good natural sugar

Love it

Posted by 5132550120995154497 on Jul 12, 2014

I use coconut palm sugar in the evenings, to prevent "sugar-rushes", because this kind of sugar has a lower GI. The taste is different, i like the taste, but in my coffee Im not always up for it. This product is way cheaper than the organic palm sugar i can buy in The Netherlands!

smell and taste good

Posted by MarieMR on Jul 04, 2014

Just a little sweetness when cane sugar is a no no! Make a cuppa taste great with just half a teaspoon!

super

Posted by 5378321367467416507 on Jun 30, 2014

super

So good

Posted by 5535095085616573270 on Jun 30, 2014

This is my favorite alternative to white sugar. I don't use a lot of white sugar any more. This is good for sweetening the tea, sprinkle on porridge, or when baking cakes or cookies. For any purpose, basically. My mother tried this sugar, and she loved it too.

amazing

Posted by 5295964543476972118 on Jun 29, 2014

this is so amazing . taste just like sugar. same ratio to normal sugar. i have completely replace my normal sugar to this. coffee, baking, cereal everything, even my husband and kids haven't noticed the swap out:)

Love the taste

Posted by 4NEKOS on Jun 29, 2014

I love the caramel-like taste of this product. It makes my morning cup of coffee more enjoyable, especially knowing that it is low glycemic and organic. Used this for baking chocolate oatmeal cookies and it tasted great. Bought a few packs to give away to friends. キャラメルのような味がして美味しいです。ココナッツの味はしません。毎朝コーヒーに入れて飲んでいますが、程よい甘さが気に入っています。クッキーを焼くときにも使いました。シュガーの色が茶色なので焼き菓子に色づいてしまいますが控えめの甘さに仕上がり個人的には大満足です。オーガニックの上、体に優しいのでこれからも買い続ける予定です。

Nice to avoid cane sugar!

Posted by 5534303202323310979 on Jun 26, 2014

Sometimes it is nice to sweeten things up and this a good change from white sugar which I try to avoid at all cost.Thanks Iherb for a great service!