Sweet Tree, Organic Coconut Palm Sugar, Blonde, 16 oz (454 g)

love it

Posted by Reviewer1071655 From Norway on Mar 13, 2012

great taste, and good to know youre cutting calories

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer2384351 From Indiana on Mar 15, 2012

I had heard about this sugar on Dr. Oz and decided to give it a try..... WOW, love it. I dip fresh strawberries in it and also anything that i would use regular sugar in. You won't be sorry!

Superior Product--Superior Service

Posted by Reviewer3327853 From Georgia on Mar 15, 2012

I am really glad to have discovered this product. I have been using coconut oil for years; I was unaware sugar could come out of it. I have mastered eating healthy with the exception of my sweet tooth. It is great to know that there is an alternative to regular sugar that is nutritious. Your pricing is better than competitive. I was comfortable with your website and the timely response after I made several errors. I have zero complaints and tons of accolades.

Thrilled to have discovered this!!!

Posted by Reviewer2466203 From Florida on Mar 16, 2012

This "stuff" is delicious!! My husband and I are totally hooked on it. Our white sugar went in the trash when we tasted it. We both have type 2 diabetes and need a lower glycemic real sugar that we could use. It reminds me a bit of a very light brown sugar and, thankfully, doesn't leave a nasty after taste. The package does say that the glycemic index value, which can be as low as 35 (fantastic for diabetics!!), changes somewhat with the seasonal growing climate... so in some years the index may be higher than that. But to a diabetic, any lower index is better than 100.

Great tasting

Posted by Reviewer3004923 From New Zealand on Mar 16, 2012

Great sweetener with a lot of flavour. Very noticeably low GI as I'm very sensitive to sugar but can use this with no problem