Organic Coconut Palm Sugar

Posted by Reviewer2869993 on Apr 29, 2015

I've tried quite a few different brands of coconut sugar and this is as good as any, and also among the cheapest. Win-win:)

Great for baking

Posted by bbchris on May 01, 2015

Really great coconut sugar. Thanks for this alternative for our home-baking needs! Cannot taste any coconut in there either.

Great!

Posted by donnmouj on May 09, 2015

Don't waste your time going through those 1 or 2 stars ratings. If you like caramel and wanted a healthier option just go with this one. It doesn't overpower your food with sweetness but instead give it that caramel-ish taste and smell to your food.

healthy and delicious

Posted by 4973804592044205227 on May 11, 2015

This is great sugar. No complaints. Works well in anything that you'd put sugar in, and not processed or refined.

I love it !

Posted by 5146497588271281256 on May 19, 2015

This is great product. Ho deciso di riprender questo prodotto.

Best sugar ever!

Posted by 5379370543405268371 on Jun 11, 2015

I LOVE THIS SO MUCH! use it in alooot of things :) even made sugar syrup with it! It word well with everything and tastes like heaven

DELICIOSA

Posted by 4633550543502472869 on Jun 23, 2015

Claro esta que te tienes que acostumbrar al principio porque no sabe a azucar, sabe mas bien como a tostado, muy buena y mas tomando en cuenta que no es nada dañina, lo malo? Se termino rápido je je je a suiza llego en 2 semanas exactas el pedido

Love this

Posted by 5155798309571715544 on Jul 17, 2015

I absolutely love this coconut sugar. I use it in everything! It taste abit like brown sugar, and has this sweet caramel-taste I would say. It does not taste anything like coconut. It doesnt affect your blood sugar either (low GI index).

I love the smell and taste

Posted by 5664004338163809252 on Aug 13, 2015

I replace all sugar with this now. So I bake, cook and use this in my drinks. And I love it. It makes everything tastier. (^~^)

great taste

Posted by CookForHealthNL on Aug 31, 2015

Taste is great (like brown sugar), my partner can't stay away from the jar, I have to hide it. Especially for the Dutch people: you won't find this product as cheap as at iHerb in the Netherlands.