Great Sugar

Posted by motyzstore on Jan 05, 2015

No need for High Glycemic Regular Sugar Anymore

Perfect taste

Posted by Reviewer1576110 on Jan 12, 2015

This tastes sooo good! Sugar with deep, brown caramel-flavour and which adds a nice flavour:) Use it excactly like normal sugar.

smells like caramel

Posted by Reviewer1147366 on Apr 11, 2016

It has a wonderful aroma, I use it for cooking as well as a scrub, love it! キャラメルのような甘さで煮物や甘酒、デザートに使ってます。レモンとココナッツシュガーで体用のスクラブにもおすすめですよ!

Works great

Posted by DeanaS on Jan 24, 2015

I bought to make kombucha and it works great. High quality.

DELISH

Posted by Reviewer1252985 on Feb 01, 2015

I use this sugar like candy. I am the kind of person that if a snack is in the house I will eat it until it is gone, therefore, I can't keep anything in the house. When I feel a need for something sweet I take a few tsps. of palm sugar and I am in heaven. I use this sugar in bread machine, for pancakes, etc. You will never miss white sugar. I purchase this sugar from I HERB, who else!

bye-bye, sugar!

Posted by 5222542613436781664 on Feb 03, 2015

i use this in place of refined white sugar and it's DELICIOUS! baked goods come out SLIGHTLY less sweet but my family has grown accustomed to it and accepted it since it means eating healthier even when you're having "junk" food. the sugar has a much different flavor than regular sugar and it takes some getting used to, but it's delicious!

Perfect for a cane sugar replacement

Posted by uprootfromoregon on Feb 10, 2015

I now use coconut palm sugar exclusively when baking - I find it to be a great replacement for white sugar, but an AWESOME replacement for brown sugar. It has caramel notes that are wonderful in many recipes. I still use this sparingly, but it has become a staple in my kitchen.

Bien!!!

Posted by 5145969078838553234 on Feb 25, 2015

Los ingredientes geniales, sabor rico ! Que más???!!!

Posted by Reviewer3026067 on Mar 08, 2015

yummy!

Great price

Posted by 5497234510368197100 on Mar 09, 2015

Great price and good product