Just like brown sugar

Posted by Reviewer2737329 on Feb 09, 2012

I really like this sweetener. It is not as sweet as brown sugar, but tastes just like it.

The best sweetener ever!

Posted by Reviewer2032043 on Feb 15, 2012

We couldn't be more pleased with this sugar. Live in Norway and we are about to place the 3rd order. Can't live without it!

The best sugar I've ever found

Posted by Reviewer2020920 on Feb 17, 2012

Nothing else to say

Organic!

Posted by ManxKat on Feb 20, 2012

Can't wait to use it in baking!

The flavors in coconut palm sugar

Posted by Reviewer2947028 on Feb 24, 2012

I really have enjoyed using this product in my coffee. I have yet to bake with it but I am hoping to do this soon.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2316420 on Mar 08, 2012

I buy this every month, I use have palm sugar and have Xlear XyloSweet during the adjustment period for newly added XyloSweet to my nutrition plan. I use in in my baked goods and coffee. I only cook for myself so it lasts me, however if your cooking for your family it will go fast due to the size of the bag. Only 1 pd.

love it

Posted by Reviewer1071655 on Mar 13, 2012

great taste, and good to know youre cutting calories

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer2384351 on Mar 15, 2012

I had heard about this sugar on Dr. Oz and decided to give it a try..... WOW, love it. I dip fresh strawberries in it and also anything that i would use regular sugar in. You won't be sorry!

Superior Product--Superior Service

Posted by Reviewer3327853 on Mar 15, 2012

I am really glad to have discovered this product. I have been using coconut oil for years; I was unaware sugar could come out of it. I have mastered eating healthy with the exception of my sweet tooth. It is great to know that there is an alternative to regular sugar that is nutritious. Your pricing is better than competitive. I was comfortable with your website and the timely response after I made several errors. I have zero complaints and tons of accolades.

Thrilled to have discovered this!!!

Posted by Reviewer2466203 on Mar 16, 2012

This "stuff" is delicious!! My husband and I are totally hooked on it. Our white sugar went in the trash when we tasted it. We both have type 2 diabetes and need a lower glycemic real sugar that we could use. It reminds me a bit of a very light brown sugar and, thankfully, doesn't leave a nasty after taste. The package does say that the glycemic index value, which can be as low as 35 (fantastic for diabetics!!), changes somewhat with the seasonal growing climate... so in some years the index may be higher than that. But to a diabetic, any lower index is better than 100.