EN
USD

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
Available Shipping Methods
Available Payment Methods
Added to Cart
Total:
Combo Discount:
Together:
Quantity:
View/Edit Cart Checkout
Cart Total:
Customers Also Bought:

iHerb Customer Reviews

$5.38

$5.99

Savings of: $0.61 (10% off)

Write a Review

Customer Ratings

5 Stars
4 Stars
3 Stars
2 Stars
1 Stars
Reviews | English
Sort By

If you're looking for a coconut sugar, I suggest trying this one

Posted by 5624100677901748259 on Feb 11, 2015

I've been adding this coconut sugar to my tea instead of the regular one for almost a year now. I love how it doesn't make my tea too sweet (in fact, it doesn't make it sweet at all - it just reduces the bitterness) & it doesn't make the flavor unnatural (like Stevia does, in my opinion). Keep in mind that it makes tea appear darker and a bit cloudy. For me one package lasts for around 2.5 months - I drink tea 2-3 times a day and add one teaspoon (5 g) of this sugar every time. I find this sugar to be better quality than the Navitas one and I will definitely repurchase. 4 out of 5 because I wish it didn't change the color and the transparency of my tea. // Пользуюсь этим кокосовым сахаром уже практически год. Мне очень нравится, что он не делает чай ни слишком сладким (он в отличие от сахарного песка скорее просто убирает горечь), ни "синтетическим" (как это, на мой взгляд, делает стивия). Имейте в виду, что этот сахар делает чай более тёмным и несколько мутным. Одного пакета мне хватает месяца на 2.5 - я пью чай 2-3 раза в день, каждый раз добавляя 1 ч.л. (5 г). Этот сахар мне понравился больше, чем аналогичный марки Navitas - определённо буду заказывать его в будущем. Поставила 4 звезды из 5 просто потому, что, конечно, хотелось бы, чтобы не менялись цвет и прозрачность чая.

Was this review helpful to you?

3 people found the following review helpful

Perfect for a cane sugar replacement

Posted by uprootfromoregon on Feb 10, 2015

I now use coconut palm sugar exclusively when baking - I find it to be a great replacement for white sugar, but an AWESOME replacement for brown sugar. It has caramel notes that are wonderful in many recipes. I still use this sparingly, but it has become a staple in my kitchen.

Was this review helpful to you?

bye-bye, sugar!

Posted by 5222542613436781664 on Feb 03, 2015

i use this in place of refined white sugar and it's DELICIOUS! baked goods come out SLIGHTLY less sweet but my family has grown accustomed to it and accepted it since it means eating healthier even when you're having "junk" food. the sugar has a much different flavor than regular sugar and it takes some getting used to, but it's delicious!

Was this review helpful to you?

DELISH

Posted by Reviewer1252985 on Feb 01, 2015

I use this sugar like candy. I am the kind of person that if a snack is in the house I will eat it until it is gone, therefore, I can't keep anything in the house. When I feel a need for something sweet I take a few tsps. of palm sugar and I am in heaven. I use this sugar in bread machine, for pancakes, etc. You will never miss white sugar. I purchase this sugar from I HERB, who else!

Was this review helpful to you?

Works great

Posted by DeanaS on Jan 24, 2015

I bought to make kombucha and it works great. High quality.

Was this review helpful to you?

Perfect taste

Posted by Reviewer1576110 on Jan 12, 2015

This tastes sooo good! Sugar with deep, brown caramel-flavour and which adds a nice flavour:) Use it excactly like normal sugar.

Was this review helpful to you?

Great Sugar

Posted by motyzstore on Jan 05, 2015

No need for High Glycemic Regular Sugar Anymore

Was this review helpful to you?

Good Coconut Sugar

Posted by 5339398662026065697 on Jan 04, 2015

Coconut sugar, as we know it. For people that don´t use it regularly you have to add a bit more than with normal sugar but I don´t like such sugery flavours so that's ok for me. Azúcar de coco muy rico, endulza un poco menos que el normal pero sólo hay que ajustarlo al gusto de quien lo vaya a consumir.

Was this review helpful to you?

well being item

Posted by 5535706523424063939 on Jan 04, 2015

well being item

Was this review helpful to you?

Good sugar

Posted by 5312286351626420958 on Dec 28, 2014

However, I found organic coconut sugar for much less at a local franchise.

Was this review helpful to you?

Items 61-70 of 422 total

« Previous | 5 6 7 8 9 | Next »