Love the taste

Posted by AnneLise on Aug 23, 2011

I love this sugar, and buy it at iHerb because it's rather expensive in Norway. It tastes lovely in cakes.

excellent

Posted by Scottishdave on Sep 01, 2011

Great value, great sweetner 10/10.

Fabulous

Posted by Reviewer1324174 on Sep 10, 2011

My first bag was damaged but iherb refunded me and the second one I ordered arrived in perfect condition. I love this sweetener, it's natural, sustainable, tastes great and works in all the baking recipes that I've tried so far.

The flavors in coconut palm sugar

Posted by Reviewer2947028 on Feb 24, 2012

I really have enjoyed using this product in my coffee. I have yet to bake with it but I am hoping to do this soon.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2316420 on Mar 08, 2012

I buy this every month, I use have palm sugar and have Xlear XyloSweet during the adjustment period for newly added XyloSweet to my nutrition plan. I use in in my baked goods and coffee. I only cook for myself so it lasts me, however if your cooking for your family it will go fast due to the size of the bag. Only 1 pd.

love it

Posted by Reviewer1071655 on Mar 13, 2012

great taste, and good to know youre cutting calories

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer2384351 on Mar 15, 2012

I had heard about this sugar on Dr. Oz and decided to give it a try..... WOW, love it. I dip fresh strawberries in it and also anything that i would use regular sugar in. You won't be sorry!

Superior Product--Superior Service

Posted by Reviewer3327853 on Mar 15, 2012

I am really glad to have discovered this product. I have been using coconut oil for years; I was unaware sugar could come out of it. I have mastered eating healthy with the exception of my sweet tooth. It is great to know that there is an alternative to regular sugar that is nutritious. Your pricing is better than competitive. I was comfortable with your website and the timely response after I made several errors. I have zero complaints and tons of accolades.

Thrilled to have discovered this!!!

Posted by Reviewer2466203 on Mar 16, 2012

This "stuff" is delicious!! My husband and I are totally hooked on it. Our white sugar went in the trash when we tasted it. We both have type 2 diabetes and need a lower glycemic real sugar that we could use. It reminds me a bit of a very light brown sugar and, thankfully, doesn't leave a nasty after taste. The package does say that the glycemic index value, which can be as low as 35 (fantastic for diabetics!!), changes somewhat with the seasonal growing climate... so in some years the index may be higher than that. But to a diabetic, any lower index is better than 100.

Great tasting

Posted by Reviewer3004923 on Mar 16, 2012

Great sweetener with a lot of flavour. Very noticeably low GI as I'm very sensitive to sugar but can use this with no problem