Thrilled to have discovered this!!!

Posted by Reviewer2466203 on Mar 16, 2012

This "stuff" is delicious!! My husband and I are totally hooked on it. Our white sugar went in the trash when we tasted it. We both have type 2 diabetes and need a lower glycemic real sugar that we could use. It reminds me a bit of a very light brown sugar and, thankfully, doesn't leave a nasty after taste. The package does say that the glycemic index value, which can be as low as 35 (fantastic for diabetics!!), changes somewhat with the seasonal growing climate... so in some years the index may be higher than that. But to a diabetic, any lower index is better than 100.

Great tasting

Posted by Reviewer3004923 on Mar 16, 2012

Great sweetener with a lot of flavour. Very noticeably low GI as I'm very sensitive to sugar but can use this with no problem

Love it, very pleased!

Posted by Reviewer1357797 on Mar 18, 2012

Was very happy with my purchase. The product arrived well packaged with great expiration dates and was exactly as pictured. I was notified with a tracking number and it arrived on time. Will buy from again:)

Great product at a great price

Posted by SazfromIreland on Mar 22, 2012

Really like the depth of flavour, great for baking

healthy girl

Posted by Reviewer2446129 on Mar 25, 2012

I like the coconut palm sugar very much.

Just liked

Posted by Reviewer1853063 on Dec 09, 2011

This product have specific taste, but I liked it

Great Product - Great Value

Posted by Reviewer3154012 on Jan 23, 2012

I was so impressed with the price of this and it was just as tasty as sugar I have paid four times as much. I bought it for my mom who loves coconut sugar. She gave it a stamp of approval. I will buy again.

Great taste!

Posted by Reviewer1644045 on Jan 25, 2012

I really like the taste of this. To me it seems just a little less sweet than regular brown sugar, but it has a fuller more satisfying taste. I mix it with peanut butter for brownie filling and the blood sugar hit is very minimal. (My brownies have almost no carbs in them and a fair amount of fiber from the coconut flour, so I can eat about as many as I like without shooting any insulin for my type 2 diabetes) I really like the flavor and how it works with my baking -- I will be using this again!

Subtle - just what I was looking for.

Posted by Reviewer2853471 on Jan 29, 2012

What a delight! Very mild yet caramelly taste....goes wonderfully with coffee and this price is awesome! Just ordered 3 more bags!

Good value for money

Posted by Reviewer2727227 on Jan 31, 2012

The Sweet Tree Organic Palm sugar is good value for money. Taste is different from real sugar, but when you get used to it you won't go back to normal sugar let alone artificial sweeteners. Recommended.