Symbiotics, Colostrum Plus, 240 Capsules

Symbiotics, Colostrum Plus Capsules

Posted by Reviewer1861854 From California on Feb 18, 2009

I have been recomending this supplement for a few years now. Friends and family that have taken it have then passed on the "good word" to their friends and family. I started taking it for stomach problems that doctors say there is no drug for so I researched and tried this product. My husband a non beliver of supplements seen for himself all the benefits that I was getting from taking it that he started as well. It controlled my stomach problems, gave me hair growth for my thinning hair, it helped my asthma, my leg pain and engergy and mood. It is a great product,, I would only trust this exact name brand. iherb is the best seller I use to buy from health food stores until I found this company carries it and at the best price available! L.Vasquez

AWESOME

Posted by Reviewer3070011 From California on May 10, 2008

Great product for energy and recovery and for killing candida. Highly recommend this supplement for many fatigue related disorders and for feeling well.

this is a staple for health

Posted by Reviewer1805827 From New York on Dec 12, 2007

Colostrum has helped my allergies, my skin, my ability to fight colds/flu, gives me more energy and I give it to my dogs, which helps their energy, makes their coats heathy, eyes sparkle. We love it.

Relief from Mouth Ulcer

Posted by Reviewer1838204 From Singapore on May 13, 2008

My son use this whenever he feels a mouth ulcer is about to erupt. It works! The uler simply disappears. If one is already in progress, taking the colostrum helps to heal the ulcer in shorter time (it usually takes about a week for a mouth ulcer to heal itself). I would recommend this to anyone who suffers from mouth ulcers.

Won't be without it!

Posted by Reviewer2412400 From New York on Nov 17, 2009

I started taking colostrum after my sister recommended it to me. She was put on it by a doctor, as were her children, and the results were amazing. Their chronic sinus/ear infections disappeared and when they caught something viral they got over it quickly and with less downtime. I had to try the product as well, and I have had amazing results. It literally detoxified my body, and I was already a very healthy eater who uses supplements daily! I lost 11 pounds! Now when I'm overtired or know something is circulating I just triple my dose and it passes on by! I won't be without this product!