New To iHerb?

Reviews 4-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Good for your health

Posted by Reviewer1029344 on Jul 09, 2009

Ever since I started taking colostrum, my immune defense has been strong, I have not gotten a cold as often as I used to (despite I have taken the flu shots every year)and when I did get sick last week, I doubled the dose and got over it very quickly, it was very mild. I prefer the pineapple flavor over the orange one though.

Chew on this

Posted by Reviewer2428145 on Nov 19, 2009

I've been taking Colostrum tablets for about 3 years and found them slightly difficult to swallow, the chewable tablets have solved that problem so I now have all the benefits of improved immunity and recovery without the digestion hassles.

Posted by Reviewer2317330 on Jan 28, 2010

Very tasty way to get colostrum into your body. I take it for the small amount of transfer factors in the colostrum (25 mg) per serving (about 1/4 a daily dose of straight transfer factor... perfect).

It seems like its working

Posted by Reviewer2905639 on Jan 24, 2012

My kids have been eating this for more than 1 month one each day, they haven't been sick for more than 3 days, just soft colds... I'm ordering more to keep the treatment for another months to see.

Good

Posted by Reviewer3252257 on Apr 11, 2012

My son like,it’s really good!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »