Symbiotics Makes Great Products

Posted by Reviewer1274616 on Jun 13, 2011

Great to keep my white blood cells count up after chemo. Doctor recommended.

LOVE IT!

Posted by Reviewer2392333 on Sep 29, 2010

I love this product for several reasons. One being that I can give this to my elderly cats with gastrointestinal issues and know that it's a clean product. No fillers, sweeteners, additives. It's doing them a lot of good. I'm also taking it for my IBS and it tastes just fine, no problems with it and it really does help!

Symbiotics Colostrum Plus Powder

Posted by Reviewer3291625 on Feb 16, 2010

The best I have ever used - I use a full scoop 2 to 3 times a day and it does help lose weight, build muscle and has helped my liver.

Contained half as much as advertised

Posted by 5521596963212047533 on Dec 08, 2012

The bottle I received contained half as much product as advertised on the label. According to the label, there are 186 servings, at 1/3rd a scoop for each serving. I took a higher dose, one full scoop twice a day, which, if the label was accurate, should've lasted a full month (186/3 = 62, enough for 31 days at two scoops a day). However, the bottle only lasted two weeks (actually, only 12 days). Something is wrong.

could really feel this work

Posted by Reviewer1366010 on Jul 17, 2008

i took mega doses to start, and my stomach felt tighter and my sides, like after working out (which i was not doing!) i am taking a break from using this product only because i am taking a new regimine for Candida Overgrowth and dont want to have too much going on in my stomach at once. Just a note: will cause gas, at least in large doses.

A must have!

Posted by Reviewer1907005 on Sep 06, 2008

Not only did this quickly clear up a sinus infection I'd had, but as a type 1 diabetic with impaired kidney function, I've noticed this product is actually helping my kidneys! Within a week of taking this (I take a full scoop twice a day), not only do my kidneys not hurt anymore, but the swelling in my ankles is gone, and I'm urinating with far less frequency and urgency.

great!

Posted by Reviewer2013141 on Sep 29, 2008

excellent healing properties for intestinal issues I've had.

So glad I ordered this product!

Posted by Reviewer1963492 on Feb 25, 2010

I actually LOVE the taste of this. I know many don't find the colostrum too palatable but the powder tastes like buttery flour in my mouth (I put a tsp directly on my tongue and slowly sip water to dissolve/swallow it. This product has so many health (and immunity) benefits. iHerb offers this wonderful product at a GREAT price!

great for candida

Posted by Reviewer1974227 on Dec 06, 2010

using this to heal my gut issues, i like this one the best so far, very good quality, the taste is much like milk powder, quiet nice. I tried a few brands out but i'll definetly stick with this one.

It's a good deal and worth it!!

Posted by Reviewer2937965 on Apr 12, 2010

Our friends are so satisfied with the price and going buy more this item in this shop!!